coullstar

Green 24v VR - new wheels are here

haha they look mint mate, really like em, i kno its being said but as soon as i saw em i thought delta integrale! :D bet you cant wait to get em on

Got the tyres on today, miminal stretch which is perfect. There is not a hope in hell these are getting sold anytime soon, I fecking love them.

Did you go for 205 or 215 - if 205 the stretch is much less than i thought!

can't wait to see it, just tried to copy it on forza so i can see what they look like because im impatient. for some reason forza gave them a dish inwards so im still waiting for pictures lol!!!

Got the tyres on today, miminal stretch which is perfect. There is not a hope in hell these are getting sold anytime soon, I fecking love them.

Did you go for 205 or 215 - if 205 the stretch is much less than i thought!

205's. Im pretty chuffed with the lack of stretch on them as well. Im was wanting to keep the car relatively sensible but Im so tempted to go all out and get a full cage in (matt black) and deck out the back as I never have anyone in the back.

Interested to see what they look like on the car :) Hard to visualize them from the pictures on a Corrado.. and certainly will be unique - not sure I've ever seen another Corrado with them before!

Thats one of the main reasons I bought them. If anyone else does it I will hunt them down, slowly kill them then burn thier car :lol: Im still not sure myself if they will suit the Corrado yet but like Ive said Im not really bothered.

I really like them. Big brake clearance and Compomotive wheels are one of the strongest available 8)

How much were the Falkens? They look to have a fairly decent tread pattern.

Falkens were £68 fitted each. The guy I use charges about £12 a wheel fitting. Should get the wheel on tonight but it will be dark so no photos.

GAH! I missed out on a satin black 4-stud set of these about a year ago on Ghey-bay came off a Rayyle too soe were perfect off sets (et25-30 from memory) :brickwall:

Need to see them on though, and then find to nearest cliff to throw myself off!

GAH! I missed out on a satin black 4-stud set of these about a year ago on Ghey-bay came off a Rayyle too soe were perfect off sets (et25-30 from memory) :brickwall:

throw yourself?? i'm sure some people would like to push ya off it :lol:

only joking mate.

excuse mr mr coullstar but why are you on the net when you should be out in the freezing cold putting your wheels on and getting us pictures :D

They'll be the ones on a Gulf Mk1. http://www.clubgti.com/FORUM/showthread ... 035&page=3

Gah Kick a man when he's falling off a cliff!

Looked better with the Fuchs.. imho... hmm 16" Fuchs.....

One side on but the cars still on stands so no pics. Im more wanting to get the exhaust on at the moment. Im 100% sure you will not have seen them on a VR Corrado as the guy said these were the first ever set they had done in 5x100pcd. There normally the Lancia 5x98, suppose its kind of cool having the only set on the world if that true.

Oi where are these bloody wheels! I feel like Im waiting for Xmas day to come so I can open my pressies :grin:

3 on now :lol: Still havent got the exhaust section and its not moving till thats on. Should get it tomorrow and get it on tomorrow night then I'll be using the car over the weekend so should get some photos.

That all depends on whether or not Im out entertaining a lass from work tomorrow night though :wink: :norty:

3 on now :lol: Still havent got the exhaust section and its not moving till thats on. Should get it tomorrow and get it on tomorrow night then I'll be using the car over the weekend so should get some photos.

That all depends on whether or not Im out entertaining a lass from work tomorrow night though :wink: :norty:

Ha ha well if I dont see any wheel pics until Monday I guess you are forgiven! :grin: :norty:

Well the lass wasnt in today so Ive been busy. Bloody pipe still hadnt turned up by lunchtime so managed to get some from a local supplier. Just as I got back to work there was twice as much pipe sitting in reception than I had ordered :lol: . Anybody needing 2.5in straight pipe let me know.

Anyway got a flyer from work and went straight to the garage. Managed to get exhuast on and last wheel so here it is. Bear in mind its just come out the garage so suspension should be slightly lower. Love it. Almost binned it the first corner though, new tyres an all :shock: . Will get some better pics up tomorrow when I get a chance to clean and polish the bugger.