VAG-hag

VAG-hag's Corrado, beautiful addition

Looks extremely clean!

Never been to the Ring but hope you have a great time. Videos a must!!

Have you been before? Watch out for those on/off cambers, might be worth doing a brake balance check if one of these places off it for free?

Do you have to wear a helmet? No pun intended lol

cheers Fay :)

---------- Post added at 3:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 3:43 PM ----------

Have you been before? Watch out for those on/off cambers, might be worth doing a brake balance check if one of these places off it for free?

Do you have to wear a helmet? No pun intended lol

been a few times now mate. love the place. no helmet need & im sure there are new rules that they are forbidden??

brakes are bang on mate, nowt to worry about there ;)

Been shopping again and im giddy! Got some carbon fibre trinkets coming and also some pretty parts from USA to fit. Love this car!

I can't believe I have not driven the rado all year :(

Should be back in 1 piece soon and heading to a little place in Southam for a little fettle. Excited child = me!

so on that note, calling all vrt owners who are you using for insurance? Cheers dudes

When I renewed my insurance last year, I mentioned I had plans to turbo it and the guy said it wouldn't be a problem for them, that was brentacre. Worth a call!

Hey mate, Have used HIC for mine for the last 4 years of boost. Always a good price and service, to begin was 500-600 when I was younger (25 :)) and now less than 400 IIRC with all mods declared and 400bhp. Just going through the agreed valuation since the paint has now been sorted. When is yours in to southam's finest? I am up at the end of the month for a service and MOT

Thanks chaps. Couple more to try there.

matt, its not in until end of October im afraid. Would have been good to catch up had the timing been better. Still happy with your vrt then? :)

I'm with HIC too on some kind of any mod power cap thing. Think I pay around £580, 28yo w/ 7yr NCB and a CR (Croydon) post code. Never had to claim so can't comment there :)