-=Kris=-

Kris' VR6...

Had to laugh at that photo - looks like your car's the wrong way round to mount Mincy properly :lol: . Mind you will Mincy be impressed with your yellow bits? :nuts:

Had to laugh at that photo - looks like your car's the wrong way round to mount Mincy properly :lol: . Mind you will Mincy be impressed with your yellow bits? :nuts:

69ing with kinky lingerie :nuts:

Found out that the inlet mani that i bought was for OBD2, not OBD1... i'm not a happy bunny! even tho i was assured by the seller (from the forum) that it was OBD1...

Tho i'm not mentioning any names..........

MJVR6!!

Oh well, i guess i'll just sell it on.... or maybe look to go for an OBD2 conversion...

Was over at DG this afternoon to pick up a friend who'd dropped his car off there for some work.. your car was off the ramps, Kris, and out for a test drive. Have to say, it was sounding very sweet indeed - smooth as butter :) The yellow "parts" under the car though... I think you're own your own with those dude!!! :)

Was over at DG this afternoon to pick up a friend who'd dropped his car off there for some work.. your car was off the ramps, Kris, and out for a test drive.

you cheeky bitch! :lol:

Eh? I didn't test drive it you fool ;) Graham was out giving it a shakedown after bolting it back together.. I just saw it coming and going! :)

Eh? I didn't test drive it you fool ;) Graham was out giving it a shakedown after bolting it back together.. I just saw it coming and going! :)

i should think so! :tongue:

Was over at DG this afternoon to pick up a friend who'd dropped his car off there for some work.. your car was off the ramps, Kris, and out for a test drive. Have to say, it was sounding very sweet indeed - smooth as butter :) The yellow "parts" under the car though... I think you're own your own with those dude!!! :)

Argh! you saw my car before me?!? :( i think i'm going to cry..................

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

on a serious note... the car looks awesome now that it's lowered! do you know if the jetex pipe was on yet?

Nope - not on yet. But there in the box waiting to go on, and looking very shiny :)

Car looked really nice mate - ride height was perfect!

Nope - not on yet. But there in the box waiting to go on, and looking very shiny :)

Car looked really nice mate - ride height was perfect!

HEHE, yey! i can't wait!

Found out that the inlet mani that i bought was for OBD2, not OBD1... i'm not a happy bunny! even tho i was assured by the seller (from the forum) that it was OBD1...

Oh well, i guess i'll just sell it on.... or maybe look to go for an OBD2 conversion...

or you could buy my polished inleft manifold its not like i need it now :( :lol:

or you could buy my polished inleft manifold its not like i need it now :( :lol:

Could do... why can't you use it?

Could do... why can't you use it?[/quote:beyqu0l2]

It is sadly no longer with us :(

viewtopic.php?f=17&t=90805

Could do... why can't you use it?[/quote:pmlx721b]

ERM you must be the only person that does not know my corrado had a small problem last week and is now a distant memory mate :(

SHE CAUGHT FIRE AND DIED :( viewtopic.php?f=17&t=90805

Holy F*CK!!! I actually saw it ablaze as I was driving to surbiton! Never in a million years thought it would be your car mate... That sucks big time mate... :-(

Yep yep yep!!!!!!!! SOOOOOO happy with it!

Feels like a track car now! torque all over the place! smooth all the way up the rev range... handles like a f*ckin dream! i'l uber chuffed!

Thank you Dave and Graham! you 2 are stars! :notworthy: :grin: