psiburr

Corrado Spotting! Was it you?

spotted a tornado red C with a black/carbon bonnet. Was a few cars behind me on the M40 before coming off at J6 so couldn't wave or anything, so if you are on here :wave:

Red corrado not sure of flavour or reg, was coming out of the car park at Jaguar. Was a few cars behind so couldn't flash my lights!

Doing well with my spots lately, passed 'jay16valve' every morning so far this week then on my way home today spotted a red rado 'H' plate i'm guessing 16valve about quarter past/half past 4 on the A608 mansfield road in Underwood, got a wave, first time i've seen you, anyone on here? Ian

Just seen a green C outside my work @ salford quays 9.30am. Was stood having a cig so i didnt want to seem like a wierdo waving. :clap:

Anyone on here? looked sweet on some shiny deep dish rims. possibly a VR too??

maybe me ,aqua blue low, borbet a deep dish,

how many corrados are in cornwall, cant be many, should get a good gathering of them! one day/evening!

Just seen a green C outside my work @ salford quays 9.30am. Was stood having a cig so i didnt want to seem like a wierdo waving. :clap:

how many corrados are in cornwall, cant be many, should get a good gathering of them! one day/evening!

There's a few around, im usually around st agnes area most weekends but workin up plymouth during the week, a meet sometime would be good :)

Green c this morning heading out of maltby, rotherham towards m18 at about 9.15, didnt wave cos I was it the works van and it was way too early to be confusing you lol

Theres also a black one parked up at the bottom of Byron road maltby, I see it when I visit my friend who lives on there.

Seen a few over the past week or so...

Blue late model with what looked like 9x16's all round, at padiham rd in Burnley. Im no longer the pHaTtEst CoRrAdo in town :( :lol:

A red early valver near the vw dealers.

Another red one, late model in Burnley center.

Neil.

Hi, i dont think it was mate, defo green and salford/manchester.

Saw a blackberry VR heading up the A52 between the Bardills and Bramcote roundabouts near Nottingham earlier today, about 1.30 ish...I was in my aqua blue VR but traffic was quite heavy and I don't think you saw - looked nice though!

Saw a blackberry VR heading up the A52 between the Bardills and Bramcote roundabouts near Nottingham earlier today, about 1.30 ish...I was in my aqua blue VR but traffic was quite heavy and I don't think you saw - looked nice though!

Ill bet a caramel kit kat chunky that it was Mort ...

I saw a black one going northbound between j 25 n 26 off the M1 bout 4 this afternoon, as I was going southbound, had crystal rears on

Saw a Blackberry VR (I think ) stuck in trafic heading towards worcester town center.

Exchanged waves, I could here a very nice rumbel from the engine. Nice set of black rims too.

Mine is filthy tho :( so wasnt looking its best

indeed that was me on the my home from work cant believe i didnt spot u

Ill bet a caramel kit kat chunky that it was Mort ...

I saw a black one going northbound between j 25 n 26 off the M1 bout 4 this afternoon, as I was going southbound, had crystal rears on

jamie1.jpg

Luv that! i once had a white G60, and if id had the money at the time it would of ended up looking something like that, sweetness. :luvlove:

Blackberry on the M4 between Maidenhead and Reading. You were heading westbound, looked awesome in the evening sunshine. I'm a Benz E class estate.

Also spotted a dark car (blackberry again) on Spencer Rd Maidenhead.

Blue VR (I think) parked at the top of Cromwell Crescent, just off London Road, this afternoon at about half three. Anyone?

We had a meet at Maidenhead Harvester yesterday there was about 12 of us there. Where were you.??

yes !! where were you ? the meet was your idea :shock:

White/cream one driving down Chingford Mount this afternoon. Looked great, I was walking with my noise cancelling headphones on and still heard it coming!

Blackberry on the M4 between Maidenhead and Reading. You were heading westbound, looked awesome in the evening sunshine. I'm a Benz E class estate.

Also spotted a dark car (blackberry again) on Spencer Rd Maidenhead.

that might have been me! 8) I stayed on after the Taplow meet and went for a walk along the river so was on the M4 6-6.30 ish I think - does that time sound about right? If it was me, that is only the second time I have been spotted in 3 years on here :clap:

Not sure I can claim to be the other one though - think it was River Road I drove down and Ellington Rd I parked on when I went for the walk

edit: so pleased to have (maybe!) been spotted, that I forgot my spot lol.... a classic green one I think, on the M25 today near the A30 junction, about 5.15pm. Reg was N***SOE or maybe SDE

Saw a silver Corrado going north on the A43 on Sunday.

I was heading south in my Blue C.

Think we were both treating the road too much as a personal racetrack to have time for waves.