psiburr

Corrado Spotting! Was it you?

Spotted by the long haired general - Green Corrado, East bound on M4 near Bristol 15:45pm - G805 EPL

Spotted by the long haired general - Green Corrado, East bound on M4 near Bristol 15:45pm - G805 EPL

"Long haired general"... Loving that....

Dark coloured super low private J plate Rado

2210 hours, last nite 21/12 M25 anticlockwise through dartford tunnel into Essex.

Gave the driver a thumbs up I was in my blue seat leon.

red G60? J757 ENJ, going along south coast road Peacehaven today at 4.15pm, i was sat at my desk, often see you this time every day, but today you were stuck in traffic and i was sat at my desk, so managed to get the reg number :lol:

Green standard VR6, in for some work at Cookes of Fakenham today (rear axle bushes I think?) Anyone on here?

Very nice standard car, I work at Cookes so had a very quick look under it whilst it was up on the ramps. Very nice!

Green standard VR6, in for some work at Cookes of Fakenham today (rear axle bushes I think?) Anyone on here?

Very nice standard car, I work at Cookes so had a very quick look under it whilst it was up on the ramps. Very nice!

Bloody hell a corrado less than a zillion miles away from me that makes a change :)

Dont know whos it is though, the only one i know round kings lynn thats green is Renson, doubt its his though as he would use kings lynn vw i would guess.

In Wombourne today, a black VR6? with a red badge spotted by my 6year old(it may have been 16v!)and a dark coloured (not sure what colour)rado in Wolverhampton driving back from the Wolves v Burnley match last weekend, I was in mine but no end of flashing or hooting could get you to look accross :) It was v dark but there appeared to be a large dent in the rear bumper.

Matt

I'm down the road in sunny Northwold if you ever dare to venture south of Downham!

Ha ha yeah would be good to see some corrado faces in the better weather. Maybe we should organise a meet somewhere.

Blackberry 'rado, possibly VR6, black alloys, being driven out of St. Peter's Tesco at about three this afternoon. The lady driving gave a wave...think I've logged this spot before with no luck though?! :scratch:

Saw 4 today!

Aqua Blue VR on the optional BBS multispokes parked near Fulham road in London. Have seen this before.

2 x dark blue Corrados going eastbound on the M4 near Reading between 11 and 12 pm.

Silver K***NUT broken down on the hard shoulder west bound on the M4 :( Had nice BBS rims- looked familiar...

Saw a nugget 'rado when I was up in Edinburgh last weekend, Friday 18th...

Went past a petrol station where I saw it, then when we got to the Novotel it went past! No. plate was something like NIL 8046, or BIL maybe? Recognised the plate funnily enough :lol:

Went past a petrol station where I saw it, then when we got to the Novotel it went past! No. plate was something like NIL 8046, or BIL maybe? Recognised the plate funnily enough :lol:

Thats bruceybaby........ viewtopic.php?f=11&t=84909

A silver Corrado passed me today on the A3090 heading into Romsey, I was riding uphill on a turquoise bike in camoflague about 3:45pm on the way back from the New Forest - I'm sure I've seen your car round here before so assume you live locally?

Thats bruceybaby........ viewtopic.php?f=11&t=84909

Thanks man, knew I knew the no.plate I've posted on his thread! :lol: