psiburr

Corrado Spotting! Was it you?

A red one, unsure of model, guessing 2.0 16v in Burnley today.

There's also a black one knocking about with Borbet a's on it...Oh and a white one in Padiham yesterday.

Neil.

Green one, not sure of the flavour but possibly VR6 on Elderslie Main Road heading towards Paisley. Turned off before I could get closer.

Very nice looking red C coming onto the M4 at junction 8/9. Wave returned :) soo glad I'd just given mine it's first wash of the winter !!

I was on the way from Romsey to G-Werks in Littlehampton this morning at about 8am and saw a silver Rado at the motorway junction just outside Littlehampton - you waved, who was that?

:clap:

might have been me, did the car look like this:

Corradoafterpaint.jpg

Thinking about it, I may have been on the way to the bodyshop for some paintwork then, so may have been covered with blobs of primer...

red G reg, with black alloys,today at 2.15pm ish, aproaching roundabout near halfords in newhaven, looked good, and very low!! :D

L Reg, blue 2.0 16v (I guess) on Estorils. Looked slightly lowered but wasn't sure... turning left from the Kenilworth Road at Gibbet Hill, and heading down towards the A46.. must have been at around 8.20am? :)

New Corrado I've not seen in this area before!

Red one let me out on the M8 earlier this evening on the Kingston bridge(cheers m8).......reg looked like DESPOT ? :D

My dad nearly took out a silver Corrado (not shore of flavour) yesterday at about 5pm at a roundabout at the top of bath.

So if you was nearly took out by a blue mazda 3 then I appologise for him :lol: :brickwall:

Mystic Storm N15.... Spotted on Ferry Rd in Edinburgh around 8:45 this morning. I followed you all the way up Ferry Rd, though was in the wife's Audi, so you wont have noticed. Looked in great nic & was very shiny :)

Green Storm this morning on Woodlands Rd.......had a bike on the back.......looked as if he was going into 'Deuschtek', garage beside sainsburys

Graphite Grey Corrado (couldn't tell what model too dark, had aftermarket alloys, rear lights and body kit) Reg K207 EEC, at 17.15 going down Rings Hill in Hildenborough past Hildenborough station, turned toward Leigh at the bottom of hill.

my first spot this year... 8) a tidy looking aqua blue J-plate C stopped at the lights outside Ikea in Soton last Sunday about 5pm. It had BBS(?) alloys with polished lips and black centres. If you saw (were laughing at!) a girl wrestling a trolley of flat pack furniture over the blind nobble things on pavements, that was me :lol:

Dark K reg with aftermarket lights going into Nottingham uni or QMC yeasterday morning about 0815.

Sure i've seen you before but i'm never really awake when i'm sat in that traffic :sleeping:

Rado coming out of garage on A30 between Sunningdale and Bagshott this evening around 6 and heading towards Bagshott... Didn't catch type etc and didn't wave/flash etc as I was in TVR so you'd have just thought I was a loony.

Also seemed to have different headlights? 1 standard and 1 angel eyes (drivers)...

A red Vr6 in Tonbridge passing Sainsburys at 4.45pm today (friday) i flashed,got a wave, but she was a pretty young lady,and i get that all the time ! Lol

A red Vr6 in Tonbridge passing Sainsburys at 4.45pm today (friday) i flashed,got a wave, but she was a pretty young lady,and i get that all the time ! Lol

:lol: :lol: :lol:

:epicfail:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

:epicfail:[/quote:34o1q772]

Harsh :lol: :lol: :lol:

Black Corrado with all red rear lights going towards Pembury just before North Farm industrial estate today... you saw me, I saw you... very nice motor.

Forgot to say- spotted an early left hooker on my way out of Thornbury on Wednesday lunchtime- exchanged waves :)

Black lowered 'rado with crystal rear lights, spotted about 40 minutes outside Geneva!! Never see any when I'm home, go skiing for a week and spot a minter!!

Spotted dark coloured C at lights at top of Brixton Hill this afternoon around 5.30......anyone ??

Last minute spot, I was waiting on the other side of the lights but pretty sure you didnt see me !!