psiburr

Corrado Spotting! Was it you?

N***GPW (twilight violet?) overtook me in the super-fast hire van I was in on Sunday. Saw it on the M3 southbound nr Winchester Svcs about 2.30pm. Looked beautiful - lowered, smoked rears and the sun gleaming off the paintwork :D Wondering if it's the C which lives in Hook?

j*** aax maybe, always think to check the plate once they drove past me, tough reading it backwards.

black driving along littlehampton seafront this evening, gave me a wave :)

passed a nice red rado in pinner, looked like red headlight surrounds too. Exchanged waves, flashes & horns. Gives you a nice warm feeling inside, seeing another rado owner :camp:

Are you the guy with the black rado on 'standard height' as my gf puts it. She says shes seen it twice, once as i was pulling out of lincoln way roundabout but i didn't see it!

Are you a beverley lad then? That would make 3 rado's in beverley i know of.

Yeah I'm in Beverley. My rado is moonlight blue but everyone always thinks it's black. I'll have to give it a really good clean to see if I can bring back the moonlight blue again! It's pretty much standard all round. I had a powerflow exhaust put on it last month from Rebel in Barton. I made sure he didn't do it uber loud so it just sounds grumbly.

Saw a black J reg coming round the castlefields roundabout going towards Stafford town centre. Looked like a G60 but not too sure, would have been about 6pm.

Spotted VeeDubHev this morning after dropping Jon_VR6 at the station in Kiddy :lol:

Ooh, i spotted VeeDubHev too the other week, lots of :wave:

In Tesco Sunbury (Near the M3) again - last night 09/06, chatting to a guy with TWO Blackberry Rados... one a 2ltr valver and one a VR6 but with an R32 lump in it. His vavler was beautiful - all debadged and gleaming.

I hate him as well!! :2gunfire: :notworthy:

Yeah I'm in Beverley. My rado is moonlight blue but everyone always thinks it's black. I'll have to give it a really good clean to see if I can bring back the moonlight blue again! It's pretty much standard all round. I had a powerflow exhaust put on it last month from Rebel in Barton. I made sure he didn't do it uber loud so it just sounds grumbly.

Thats weird, how long have you had it and were abouts do you live? I live in beverley, up lincoln way and i have never seen you! I've got a red VR with black wheels and just lowered for now. Seen a dark blue VR once on the move and twice parked up near grammer school.

White corrado g60 I think with black wheels, **** COO number plate. Leaving the esso petrol station in cowplain!

You left you petrol cap on the pump lol I pulled up at the pump an thought it looked familar. I handed it in behind the counter!

Thats weird, how long have you had it and were abouts do you live? I live in beverley, up lincoln way and i have never seen you! I've got a red VR with black wheels and just lowered for now. Seen a dark blue VR once on the move and twice parked up near grammer school.

I live up the other side of Bev out towards Dunswell. I've only had it 3 months. The only other rado I've seen since having mine is the mystic blue one near the minster. I'll be sure to give you a wave when I see you :wave:

icy grey violet in aberaeron filling station (perry's to us locals) looked very nice indeed, passed you a couple of days later between aberaeron and aberarth A487, was in my early silver 16v, exchanged waves, was also following a aberystwyth based red vr6.

In Tesco Sunbury (Near the M3) again - last night 09/06, chatting to a guy with TWO Blackberry Rados... one a 2ltr valver and one a VR6 but with an R32 lump in it. His vavler was beautiful - all debadged and gleaming.

I hate him as well!! :2gunfire: :notworthy:

Sounds like ozowen mate!

B3 EVL, Watchorn Roundabout about half 5ish heading out towards Oakerthorpe. Anyone on here?

AJ

B3 EVL, Watchorn Roundabout about half 5ish heading out towards Oakerthorpe. Anyone on here?

AJ

That will be Matt aka 'Leonard'.

Tuesday morning 08/06/10

After around after 7am-ish

Waiting at the traffic lights between Macdonald's & Regent Road Manchester Sainsbury's

Saw Tornado VR6

K reg (might hv had OVM or OVL - there was a V in the last 3 letters anyhow)

I'd just finished nightshift

I was opposite waiting at the lights in my silver Focus

Yours was in good knick - Made me want to be in mine yer b*stard

AJ

Ahh, looked great on the move, was tempted to leave the traffic queue and join him on the twisties!

AJ

Ahh, looked great on the move, was tempted to leave the traffic queue and join him on the twisties![/quote:3miaeeow]

Hi mate you should have done :grin: Although its not quite so great going to Matlock now its a 50 limit and everyone does 35mph :sleeping: LOL

Your car looked very nice, gave you a beep dont know if you heard it

Matt

Hi mate you should have done :grin: Although its not quite so great going to Matlock now its a 50 limit and everyone does 35mph :sleeping: LOL

Your car looked very nice, gave you a beep dont know if you heard it

Matt

No didn't hear it but then again had the tunes going! Didn't know thats a 50 now, thats just criminal, people used to dawdle when it was national down there so hate to think what its like now!

Adam

N***SPK on M3 about 7.45pm last night. I slowed down as I turned off at J11 and gave a thumbs up and got a 'look' from your passenger :lol: I was in the Jetta, maybe that is what confused him!

Just spotted a dark one on Surrey Road, Poole. Didnt see the reg or type because i was too busy keeping an eye on the moped which had been sat up my ass for some time.

Gave a wave though. :wave: Are you on here?

Saw a green K reg rado heading down winterbourne road in bristol this morning. I was the black g60 that flashed you, got a last second startled wave from you. Wonder if you're on here?

But it was my first wave since owning my rado!! :D

spotted nugget 16v H*** BKL, with tinted rear windows and lights, yesterday 6pm eastbourne seafront,and i got a wave back :clap:

Sheffield city centre near the Cathedral, last night, Friday the 11th. Green C on Audi wheels. About 5:15? Not sure if you saw me because I was behind you in the other lane sat at the lights.

Been ages since I've seen any, then saw this morning.

1st was in Ottershaw around 8:40AM, personal plate H** HOT, exchanged a wave.

2nd about 2 miles later on the way into Old Woking. N reg Blackberry of some description. Looked like you had a huge dalmation in the back...