psiburr

Corrado Spotting! Was it you?

Now you know how it feels! :lol:

Whats that suppose to mean :suprised::onfire::mrgreen:

Was in a famous Scottish dealer at Jordanhill in Glasgow and spotted an M Reg VR6 Moonlight in the workshop. Left a note with the service guy to tell the owner about the Doune Castle run on Sunday 18th.

Saw 2 in Colchester last week.

A red valver / G60 on Steels on St Andrews Avenue at 1:30 ish and what looked like a Mystic Storm on the back of a low loader driving down Severalls road :lol:

I saw a darkish grey Corrado (sorry for my ignorance on colour type and description . .) arriving at the European Drag racing finals at Santa Pod this weekend. Seen at a distance so I cannot be more specific!!

Was in a famous Scottish dealer at Jordanhill in Glasgow and spotted an M Reg VR6 Moonlight in the workshop. Left a note with the service guy to tell the owner about the Doune Castle run on Sunday 18th.

That would be me. Finally picking up my C today after 2 weeks in the shop. I'll try to get along to Doune if I can. Hopefully the weather's good...

I see a white Corrado (unsure of model) in the Farnborough Asda car park most evenings. Its always there and it's always late so someone must work either in Asda or Blockbusters?

Red 16V K-reg parked up at Brighton seafront on Saturday. You must be there watching the speed trials. You also had a Brighton and Hove FC sticker on your windscreen.

Dark, (L?) raddo on the M4 east bound the other day, Monday night about 4:30 pm. You were heading onto the slip road to take the M25 as we passed Heathrow. I hooted form the outside lane, not sure if you saw...

Are you coming down to this Scirocco Register meet this Sunday? It's sort of in your neck of the woods!

N-reg mystic blue storm parked in Barnet near to QE Boys school. Best looking car on the road!

Are you coming down to this Scirocco Register meet this Sunday? It's sort of in your neck of the woods!

hadn't planned on it and don't think I'll be able to make it. I'll have a look at the thread though - I've been so out of touch over the last year and have barely caught up with anyone recently. Now that the show season is over, I'm wishing I'd made more of an effort this year. Silly girl! :(

Seems to be the same for a lot of us. I barely made it to any shows this year! Would be good to catch up though. There's quite a few folks going and some folks coming over from Germany and Holland so a bit of a different crowd! :)

saw a blue mettelic 'rado on hard shoulder of m25 near enfield... broken down i may add i was going anti-clockwise otherwise would of given a hand!

2 today:

Green one this morning near Shaftsbury, Dorset/Wiltshire, we waved!

Then one on the A303 at about 13:30, not sure if you saw my wave...

mjcp

Edited by mjcp

I saw one around Bournemouth somewhere on Saturday after heading down to Beaulieu - was expecting them to come but they didn't... White with very distinctive dayglo orange rims. I was in my mates boring Ford so I didn't wave, looked very smart though!

Stone

I saw one around Bournemouth somewhere on Saturday after heading down to Beaulieu - was expecting them to come but they didn't... White with very distinctive dayglo orange rims. I was in my mates boring Ford so I didn't wave, looked very smart though!

Stone

We have a fair few around here... have counted about 15 in total recently