psiburr

Corrado Spotting! Was it you?

wise move to get away from Aylesbury quick.....

:D

Indeed, still at the rate they're building here it wont be long before its time to go... getting a bit peopley for me, and I'm not a fan of people... grubby things :D

:D

Indeed, still at the rate they're building here it wont be long before its time to go... getting a bit peopley for me, and I'm not a fan of people... grubby things :D

yup with you their..... been looking at moving to the seaside.... its harder to build on the sea....

yup with you their..... been looking at moving to the seaside.... its harder to build on the sea....

A friend of mine who actually has the same hobby as yourself (boats with no engines...odd LOL) moved to Brixham, loves it sold a big place in Long Crendon.. lives mortgage free and sails his boat.

A friend of mine who actually has the same hobby as yourself (boats with no engines...odd LOL) moved to Brixham, loves it sold a big place in Long Crendon.. lives mortgage free and sails his boat.

Also have a mate in brixham.

Edited by delfinis38

I saw two today. Firstly a red supercharged VR6 with black leather Golf Recaros parked next to mine at SE Autoworks in Guildford. Then when I was driving home on the A3 I saw a burgundy (?) Corrado a few cars ahead of me. This was at about 11:10 and it pulled off before I could catch up in traffic.

It's the first Corrado I've seen on the road in a long time.

Spotted 2 today! First was a Blue one heading southbound on the M5 around J23 at 11.45 ish (I was heading north so didn't get details), and the second a DBP Valver M*** *** around 2pm in Bridgewater services. :thumbleft:

Like British rail. I've not seen one other than mine in about a year!

White 16v parked in Brockley on the main bus route. Will probably lose it's ears in the next hour or two :(

Spotted VR6 N*** BRJ parked up at Farnham Hospital in Surrey on NYE around midday. Does it belong to anyone on here?

[ATTACH=CONFIG]95673[/ATTACH]

Spotted VR6 N*** BRJ parked up at Farnham Hospital in Surrey on NYE around midday. Does it belong to anyone on here?

[ATTACH=CONFIG]95673[/ATTACH]

Hope you were working and not the patient !

Definitely not the patient, just dropped my GF to pick up a prescription, so parked up to wait and just happened to find an empty space opposite a corrado

my GF came out and couldn't believe it, she said only you could find an empty space opposite the only other Corrado we've seen for ages in our area :-)

None spotted in three weeks...... rarer than Hens Teeth these days!! :)

It is winter and most are still tucked away being occasional cars. Plus, it's started getting icy so roads are being salted. Got to be careful to keep the tin worm away!

A great snowy morning whilst walking my daughter to school and a Corrado spot -

Green N reg Corrado VR6 (could be a Storm) driving northbound through Potters Bar High Street/A1000 at around 08:35. Had a bit of snow on it so I guess it's daily driven and living outside (like mine).

I think I even pointed to show my daughter but she'd already clocked it and said "look Daddy a Corrado"

Lovely blue storm in princess risborough yesterday N777 ***,

Also spotted the back end of a red rado whilst coming out of the port of Dover on Saturday.

Lovely looking white Corrado inside Hall 3 at the NEC today.

Not sure what type as I was busy and it was at the other end of the Hall. Will go and have a closer look tomorrow.

Anyone?

Mint looking Burgundy VR6 (I think) about 20 minutes ago.

Driving on Gibbet Hill (Coventry)

I was flashing my lights and thumbing up in my little Suzuki. Don't think the driver saw me but he had one big huge smile on his face.

His smile was so big that it has prompted me to get mine out and go for a spin.:)

Saw this at Wheelsday,it's there most years,you can see it transform every year,a lot of work in it,but not for me

[ATTACH]96775[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]96776[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]96777[/ATTACH]

Think last Thursday PM, on A47 near Peterborough.

Had gold alloys and bonnet bra.

I was that way Friday night on my way to Leicester

D1 MYD green vr (i think), turning into watford b&q this evening