psiburr

Corrado Spotting! Was it you?

Dark coloured C spotted near Worthing station yesterday. I flashed you and gave a wave, not sure I got a response, maybe not a forum goer?

Silver VR6 M reg probably on bottom of Holburn Road in Aberdeen parked on a street, close to Asda roundabout.

Spotted two!

Yesterday morning I was out running, spotted a K-Reg red with aftermarket wheels and de-badged grill parked up a few streets next to my flat. (Kemptown , Brighton) You must me local cos you've got the same Brighton council resident parking permit as mine. I moved my car to a couple spaces next to yours this morning (just round the corner). :D

2 pm yesterday, also in Kemptown Brighton, standard looking (mint) Reg M3*** dark red, possibly Bordeaux pearl.

Blue VR6 'N2 VRG' on A3M/M27 last night around 7.30pm between Waterlooville and Portsmouth. Exchanged flashes :-)

My bro spotted a rado similar to mine its on its ar** apparently reg is k477 *** lives in Milton keynes

Nice the family trained :D

dark blue vr6 with crystal rear light on the a19 and 1231 on satruday about 4 ish, i gave a flash of the hazards and a 1.8t flyby for good measure as they turned off at washy :lol:

Prob the guy that lives north side of the river never seen it about though

Followed a nice looking L reg corrado down the A326 heading for the M27 at about 6 am yesterday. Never seen it before.

Nearly forgot N-reg Dark Green VR6 heading into Chatham along the A2 on Thursday morning 9-9.30am ish.

I was going the other way on the dual carriage bit in a John Deere Gator XUV (top speed - 29mph!!) :epicfail:

Black Corrado, unsure of type, pulling out of the Tallow Hill industrial estate and heading down into town, earlier this afternoon. Exchanged thumbs up.

Didn't see the Reg no, but saw a red C on the road between wellesbourne and Warwick today at about 4.30pm. I wasn't in my C though.

blue corrado heading towards enderby leics today at about 4

think spotted the same blue corrado in enderby parked up K reg, dropped, VR6

Didn't see the Reg no, but saw a red C on the road between wellesbourne and Warwick today at about 4.30pm. I wasn't in my C though.

Got excited for a sec as I'm in my red Corrado today but wasn't around by Wellesbourne at that time sadly! :(