psiburr

Corrado Spotting! Was it you?

Lovely looking Corrado on Netherhouse Moor, Fleet / Church Crookham. Also a Golf owner by the looks of it. Would like to make contact if you are a forum member...

black G-reg not sure of guise, on A1m northbound nr peterborough on sat 19/5 4pm ish, passed then followed you for few miles in my blue golf tdi workhorse, and then missed my exit!!!! worth it to get a sighter tho

On Saturday 19th between 1030 and 11am blue corrado parked just off the a46 at nettleton near caistor, seen it there a couple of times now. First one I've seen in such along time

Spotted Red Corrado just heading onto Reg Vardy Roundabout in Darlington about 5.25pm today (Wed 23rd)

I was in my Yellow beastie heading onto the roundabout from Croft way...You couldn't have missed me :)

Steve

Spotted Red Corrado just heading onto Reg Vardy Roundabout in Darlington about 5.25pm today (Wed 23rd)

I was in my Yellow beastie heading onto the roundabout from Croft way...You couldn't have missed me :)

Steve

Yeah mate that was me. 2 mins later i was chugging to the 1st layby on the bypass wit I suspect a duff fuel pump or two. I nursed it home and fitted the

the new intank pump I already had then went Halfrauds and got a dizzy cap and rotor arm as they had seen better days. There's oil leaking in from the camshaft oil seal I think. Just another thing to sort out. Still love my car though. :-)

N reg Blue storm parked up by the football ground in Lower Meads today - was cross with myself as I'd parked a few yards up the road rather than next to it!! - Then saw it again driving past the station.

Ive been meaning to put this up for a while but i always see a blackberry vr (i think) not far from me, owner lives in hedge end just off turnpike way im wondering if its anyone one on here??

I know from the past you used to own a black valver?

I drove past two yesterday, a Blue Corrado On A12 slip road in Chelmsford yesterday about 18:20 and also past a Red VR6 on regiment way, i think it carried on towards Dunmow. I was in a Green storm.

Matt

Ecclesall Rd South, Sheffield - Yesterday about 5.30pm I saw a Green (classic green?) on some shiny wheels drive past, up near the old Gilders. Looked immaculate, I nearly knocked my GF out when I pointed at it in suprise :lol:

Saw one in my neck of the woods yesterday. I was in my work van and got a crappy picture on my phone, I felt like a real stalker! J reg G60, looked nice and clean, heading from Carew and turned off at Canaston Bridge. Is it someone on here that owns it?

2012-05-24_15-19-16_195.jpg

J250 OPK

Whilst out on a stag do this weekend in Bath I saw a white rado. Not sure if the driver saw a drunk lout dressed in old school golfing gear air thrusting in the direction of the car.

White J plate C heading into Swansea svcs about 7.15pm. I was on the roundabout in my Jetta

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah mate that was me. 2 mins later i was chugging to the 1st layby on the bypass wit I suspect a duff fuel pump or two. I nursed it home and fitted the

the new intank pump I already had then went Halfrauds and got a dizzy cap and rotor arm as they had seen better days. There's oil leaking in from the camshaft oil seal I think. Just another thing to sort out. Still love my car though. :-)

My 1st Spotte :) Welcome to the glorius world of Corrado's :( Mine needs a new ABS Sensor........twatting thing lol

Satutrday 25th about 10a, at the junction of Porchester road and Carlton hill in Nottingham. I was the white VR6 honking at you. You were the blue car with dark wheels and a badgeless grill.

I drove past two yesterday, a Blue Corrado On A12 slip road in Chelmsford yesterday about 18:20 and also past a Red VR6 on regiment way, i think it carried on towards Dunmow. I was in a Green storm.

Matt

I thought you went quick. I'm the blue - Check your private messages!

---------- Post added at 8:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 8:37 PM ----------

Matt

I thought you went quick. I'm the blue - Check your private messages!

sunday 27th, white VR i think, with red rears and what looked like TH's on M25 around Jn 11 towards chessington. Looked very nice.

Saw one in my neck of the woods yesterday. I was in my work van and got a crappy picture on my phone, I felt like a real stalker! J reg G60, looked nice and clean, heading from Carew and turned off at Canaston Bridge. Is it someone on here that owns it?

2012-05-24_15-19-16_195.jpg

J250 OPK

Not mine but I used to own J265 OPK so nearly! LOL

sunday 27th, white VR i think, with red rears and what looked like TH's on M25 around Jn 11 towards chessington. Looked very nice.

That was me:) Yes a VR on TH's

spotted yesterday at 6.30am, a dark blue C not sure of the bread as was parked up a side road near covent gardens but did get part of the reg L208 ***

Spotted a mystic/moonlight blue VR6 parked on the grass verge on Ditton Rd Widnes today. Parked there all day. Hope it aint broke down. Reg K***ENT.

Cheers Alan

Red J reg G60 going down Kingston Road, New Malden at around 0815 this morning. It could have done with a wash!!

Saw a shiney white rado briefly as it overtook me on the A40 at about 10:40 last night. I was doing about fifty because I could not be arsed. It looked how mine would if I had the time and money. :mrgreen: Looked lovely.