psiburr

Corrado Spotting! Was it you?

Spotted a red rado heading south on the M6 around the Perth area, vas driving an insignia Sri estate, gave a flash and wave but was going the opposite direction.

Couldn't tell you what model or anything...

Just spotted a white k reg G60 going westbound just before junction 13 on the M25, waves were exchanged, I was the passenger in a silver transit.

Will be heading M65, M66, M62 today to look at a possible new motor. Keep an eye out for me in the Corrado looking lost around Brighouse! lol.

Neil.

Just spotted a white k reg G60 going westbound just before junction 13 on the M25, waves were exchanged, I was the passenger in a silver transit.

Aye, that was me on my way to work. What a disgusting time of day to be on the M25! Cheered me up getting a wave tho.

---------- Post added at 8:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 8:37 PM ----------

Aye, that was me on my way to work. What a disgusting time of day to be on the M25! Cheered me up getting a wave tho.

Glad to be of service with the cheering up, i'll agree a disgusting time of day shame, i was up at 4 because of having to go via the warehouse then to site!!

---------- Post added at 10:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:26 PM ----------

Glad to be of service with the cheering up, i'll agree a disgusting time of day shame, i was up at 4 because of having to go via the warehouse then to site!!

Seen two this week, one in cockett Swansea around 9am driving towards sketty. I was in my VX220.

Also in Tycoch parked up by the orange Mk1 golf.

spotted a black vr6 (JB# 6600 ) at white city retail park Manchester chester road 2 min form my hose . i was going to halfords 4 bits as i have cash my RADO its not bad :(

I own this car now, was JBZ 6600, now is K455 CBU as had to be re-registered. I'm trying to locate the previous owner to find out some history of the car. Anyone know if it was a forum member?

Spotted a dark (black?) Corrado at 15:10 today just outside Hunstanton in Norfolk. it was following a black mk2 Golf qith a chequered roof. I was in my Golf coming the oppoaite qay so didn't flash.

Spotted three today.

Two at Goodwood Breakfast club Sushi Sunday car park. Red K reg VR6 and JMR's blue G60.

Then at around 10.30am on A259 near Rustington, silver M Reg (VR6?). I was going the opposite way and in my red Integra so I didn’t flash you.

Edited by wy906

Nice shiney Black Corrado on Kingston Rd New Malden at 1605 heading towards The Fountain roundabout. Looked to be a G Reg but i couldn't get a clear look.

Not sure which flavour either.

Played unintentional leapfrog for a good few miles with a Green valver on the A30 from Bodmin to the M5 (where we turned off) on my way back from Cornwall on Saturday afternoon.

Both my other half and the "outlaws" who were following us commented how smart it looked!

Hope you had a good rest of the journey

Cheers

Jeff

M reg blue C, possibly aqua, spotted by my dad on the Abingdon road in Oxford on Saturday, about 4.20pm. I never see any!!

Spotted a dark (black?) Corrado at 15:10 today just outside Hunstanton in Norfolk. it was following a black mk2 Golf qith a chequered roof. I was in my Golf coming the oppoaite qay so didn't flash.

Ah! Sunny Hunny! :) My folks live there and I'm up there quite a few times a year.. was the Corrado you saw decked out with some er.. modifications? If so I've seen that one around up there before.. there seems to be quite a few round there actually!

Must be spring as I spotted my first Rado of the year in Stanwell Village this morning - White one not sure of the flavour as it was behind me.

****BNH spotted on the cranfield road near Milton Keynes . Dark coloured, parked at a building site just off the road!

I think i spotted Storm Guy in WEst Bridgford on my way home from work. I was on the green bike wearing a pink high viz going the other way.

Saw a bunch of different Corrados at Santa Pod yesterday during GTI Springfest. Was anyone from here there?

Green VR6 crossing the A12 Boreham junction towards Chelmsford this morning, looked a nice stance