psiburr

Corrado Spotting! Was it you?

Are you sure it wasn't the iconic ford Capri you saw that parks up on the right hand side just passed the co-op.lol

How's it going mickey, no it was defo a corrado lol, I ain't see it around before, I'm using mine as a daily at the moment while my van is off the road, call up the garden centre in the week now if your about.

Twilight Violet? K plate VR6 at the Mercedes Benz World Ph Sunday Service this morning. I was also in mine, but didnt see you

That was me (-: it's a DBP. I saw yours too, looked lovely, I was lusting after your interior!

This morning 7.50, driving along Duffield rd, Derby. N***EYU in aqua blue. Think a g60 but early in my commute but half asleep. Very clean and std, i was like a little child who had just seen a sign for free toys. :-D

Yesterday evening around 5:45pm spotted a red corrado possibly vavler? Chippenham roundabout by the esso garage, was in the rado but dont think you noticed me

About 5.45 today I experienced my first on road corrado on corrado action! Saw a white rado with black wheels and clear rears in traffic in banbury, can't remembere numberplate as was too shocked about what happened. Thumbs up exchanged and some looks of disgust from my daughter, she said I should grow up. Ha ha

About 5.45 today I experienced my first on road corrado on corrado action! Saw a white rado with black wheels and clear rears in traffic in banbury, can't remembere numberplate as was too shocked about what happened. Thumbs up exchanged and some looks of disgust from my daughter, she said I should grow up. Ha ha

Ive seen this one about once, or twice

Saw a dark coloured (green possibly) M plate on the M40 around 8 this morning. Think it had a red rear badge as well.

Saw one in shepperton last week again dark one with reg ending CCC

Spotted last night, twice (7.40 on coldhams lane bridge then again about 8.15 heading out past marshals, a H-reg ending HLT? I was in the wife's car so didn't wave but on those brief glances it looked in good shape.

Anyone?

Saw a dark coloured (green possibly) M plate on the M40 around 8 this morning. Think it had a red rear badge as well.

Saw one in shepperton last week again dark one with reg ending CCC

Ah ha!!! That's me!! There used to be three in Shepperton, but mine is the only one left now!!

Saw a lovely red corrado in the co-op car park in holmfirth on Sunday morning, reg k100vrg. I gave the nod but was driving the misuses Citroen :(

Looked lovely.

Spotted a Silver Corrado in Motherwell yesterday about 17:15, driving past National Tyres, think you may have seen me having a look, I was in a Silver Clio

I was in Bergen this week and on a couple of days walked past this car outside "sushi home"

[ATTACH=CONFIG]78562[/ATTACH]

I'm sure I saw someone here that lived in town..?

Edited by Shep___

Red vr6 yesterday going anti clockwise on the m25 then turned off towards Orpington.

I was the bloke hanging his arm out of the window on a passat with my thumb up.

Looked nice and standard.

Made me want to buy another Corrado now

Around 7.10pm, 9th May on the Hampton Court road going towards H.C. Dark coloured rado - not sure of the flavour..... only saw it at the last moment.

Got a beep, but by that time, it was too late!!

solihull, by the island ice rink, was in the wives lupo

black looked like borbet a's on it sweet looking g60

Saw a Dark maroon coloured VR6 going past Hurn Air Port near Bournemouth at about 7:35am,

on Friday morning just gone, looked like a standard VR6 the guy driving was in his late 30s to early 40s,

but didn't see me as he was braking hard for the traffic lights.

Looked quite a nice car.