psiburr

Corrado Spotting! Was it you?

Dark green C spotted filling up at the petrol station in ascot high st at 03:38 :) gave him a drive-by frowning as I was trying so see more details through the pumps :D

That's about 3 miles from my home - had to check mine hadn't gone out on a jolly in the middle of the night :norty: . It hadn't - I drive down Ascot high st at about 5pm yesterday - hence right colour, wrong time :epicfail: .

First spot of the year, dark coloured c just coming out of chippenham this morning about 7ish got a wave! have to say made my day after a crap week at work , dont think i have seen your car about before.

had a little play with a (?) vr6 in maidenhead plate ending JVC 8) was your tail stuck up or was your C flirting with mine ? :nuts:

Dark green C spotted filling up at the petrol station in ascot high st at 03:38 :) gave him a drive-by frowning as I was trying so see more details through the pumps :D

That's about 3 miles from my home - had to check mine hadn't gone out on a jolly in the middle of the night :norty: . It hadn't - I drive down Ascot high st at about 5pm yesterday - hence right colour, wrong time :epicfail: .

We need another maidenhead/slough/ascot/bracknell type meet sometime, last one in taplow had a really good turn out for a little get together (about 10-15 cars I think). Whos in ?

Waiting to turn onto the A46 this morning, saw lauraJ in a Nissan 200SX. I think you waved but I was so half asleep I didn't acknowledge you or anything... sorry! :|

Blue j reg I think on a406 towards a40 At 9.30pm pulled up along side you :)

Spotted a Mystic blue Storm (reg ended in Enb), on the way home from work at about 2.30 :clap:

Was driving down the dual carrage way of the A40 by over farm and this storm just flew past me out fo no were, didnt see me straight away. so planted my foot to catch up with him got along side and gave the thumbs up 8) and got a supprised smile back :D

I headed off down the A48 to Lydney at the round about you carried on along the A40 to Mitcheldean.

Dont think your on here tho :(

That cheered me up after a hard day at work :D

I found the owner of this car.

Turns out its a guy I went to collage with 8) didnt recognise him with his hair cut short :epicfail:

He is on here as Dedzy but not a regular user

We need another maidenhead/slough/ascot/bracknell type meet sometime, last one in taplow had a really good turn out for a little get together (about 10-15 cars I think). Whos in ?

nice idea - that last meet was good. Do you want to start a thread to see how many are interested - I don't mind doing so if you don't want to :)

sorry everyone for :offtopic:

Silver rado on tudor grove sunderland about 5 tonight?

I flash my lights to say hi but dont know if you saw?

Dark coloured rado heading to penkridge through the lanes from brocton at about 5:15pm. Think it was a VR slammed on speedlines with a 90ml splitter, made my day, looked fantastic!

Just watching road wars on sky3 about 21.20. White corrado was stopped. Couldn't see what sort. Was being used as a pool car - not stolen but not registered. Looked quite tidy apart from the alloys...

Who got nicked?! Come on...own up!

Just watching road wars on sky3 about 21.20. White corrado was stopped. Couldn't see what sort. Was being used as a pool car - not stolen but not registered. Looked quite tidy apart from the alloys...

Damnit - I watch Road Wars a lot.. typical I miss it and they have a Corrado on it :)

yeah I watch it a lot and I've only ever seen one more and it was a quick flash as the coppers drove past it...

I think the footage in general is older but good to see though!

yeah I watch it a lot and I've only ever seen one more and it was a quick flash as the coppers drove past it...

I think the footage in general is older but good to see though!

Was that a Blackberry one? I saw one as passing traffic once, whilst they'd pulled someone over.. impossible to mistake that colour as it went past!

nice idea - that last meet was good. Do you want to start a thread to see how many are interested - I don't mind doing so if you don't want to :)

go for it :)

Dark coloured rado heading to penkridge through the lanes from brocton at about 5:15pm. Think it was a VR slammed on speedlines with a 90ml splitter, made my day, looked fantastic!

Where do you live Ben? I'm in Stafford and have just brought a red valver.

What you in? I'll look out for you.

Damnit - I watch Road Wars a lot.. typical I miss it and they have a Corrado on it :)

There's quite a few corrados on Roadwars, if you watch it enough. I've seen maybe 4-5, only the white one has been stopped though, the rest are in the background or passing the camera

Flash red valver going up Coal rd in cupar at about 2pm... I keep seeing this one about but I dont think they're a member (It was a 50yr old lady driving... is it sexest of me to think that these ppl are not the target market?... to Bad :p )

I may have seen you, drove to work for the first time in ages last Monday (the 1st I think). Anyway on the way home heading towards penkridge from M6 j13 at about 5:10pm a red rado passed me I didn't recognise(forgot to post it here) I flashed you but you totally missed me (if it was you) :lol:

To be honest I polish the car more than I drive it, it's more of a wekend toy at the moment 8) So I'm only really in it on a weekend.

I'm at ultimate dubs this Sunday though.

I may have seen you, drove to work for the first time in ages last Monday (the 1st I think). Anyway on the way home heading towards penkridge from M6 j13 at about 5:10pm a red rado passed me I didn't recognise(forgot to post it here) I flashed you but you totally missed me (if it was you) :lol:

To be honest I polish the car more than I drive it, it's more of a wekend toy at the moment 8) So I'm only really in it on a weekend.

I'm at ultimate dubs this Sunday though.[/quote:1892by6z]

Yeah, that was me on my way back from college in Wolves. Shame i missed you, i probably had my mind on food at that time of day. :lol:

Gutted i can't make ultimate dubs, Sunday league football ruins everything.

At around 5.25PM today in Stroud, spotted a Metallic Green Corrado G**XAY - I was in front of you in a Grey Renault Grand Scenic.

You followed me out of Stroud, I went straight on to Gloucester and you headed off to Painswick/Cheltenham.

Car looked very tidy, anyone?

Ian.

At around 5.25PM today in Stroud, spotted a Metallic Green Corrado G**XAY - I was in front of you in a Grey Renault Grand Scenic.

You followed me out of Stroud, I went straight on to Gloucester and you headed off to Painswick/Cheltenham.

Ian.

Dam thought you was going to say me then as I was around that area at about that time :( :epicfail:

Ian.

Dam thought you was going to say me then as I was around that area at about that time :( :epicfail:

Afraid not Jake, unless you've changed sex and now have long blonde hair???

Ian.