psiburr

Corrado Spotting! Was it you?

That'll be mine I think...

only the second time I've spotted someone on here! Car looked good :D

I think it was mine anyway. Did it have polished wheels, quite low. Sadly its not looking as good as it was. needs a little tlc on the outside and the wheels need refurbing/replacing. Have you seen the N reg one up there with bbs rims, same colour as mine with storm badges (Not sure if its just a badged up as a storm or actually is a storm)

looked like the one in your avatar. It was low with clear rears and iirc the wheels were black with polished lip. Looked v shiny under the lights in the car park :) and was parked at the end of the row, bowling alley end.

Can't remember seeing the N reg around. Don't usually see any in Bstoke although there is a Classic Green VR in Chineham Bus Park which I see occasionally. Mine isn't out too often either as I'm usually in my daily (so if you get a wave from a red Jetta, it's prob me!)

There is now a monthly Basingstoke meet (BaD-VAG held at Longbridge Mill on A33) if you're interested in coming along?

Red one, looked lowered and had a private plate A700 XXX i think.

You would have noticed me checking out your car on the A52 heading south/east out of Nottingham this morning at about 8 ish.

Id be interested to know who A700 is, got a picture of the car with some schmidts on if its the same one and looks the nuts! was wanting to know the specs on them

Been meaning to post this spotted for a while now every couple of weeks i get a corrado vr6 in twilight violet parking on my drive, its a nice car but i think my storm is getting jelous of the paintwork any one know whos it is reg is M*** GNH :wink:

Been meaning to post this spotted for a while now every couple of weeks i get a corrado vr6 in twilight violet parking on my drive, its a nice car but i think my storm is getting jelous of the paintwork any one know whos it is reg is M*** GNH :wink:

Very funny :D 'your' drive :D

Very funny :D 'your' drive :D

Of course its my drive well my half anyway!!x

bright red corrado on eastbourne seafront today at around 2pm K***VRP looked very nice indeed!! makes me want to keep mine now!! :lol:

quote]

looked like the one in your avatar. It was low with clear rears and iirc the wheels were black with polished lip. Looked v shiny under the lights in the car park :) and was parked at the end of the row, bowling alley end.

Can't remember seeing the N reg around. Don't usually see any in Bstoke although there is a Classic Green VR in Chineham Bus Park which I see occasionally. Mine isn't out too often either as I'm usually in my daily (so if you get a wave from a red Jetta, it's prob me!)

There is now a monthly Basingstoke meet (BaD-VAG held at Longbridge Mill on A33) if you're interested in coming along?

That's mine alright, I go there for the gym. Needs a bit of TLC on the outside- had the car 10 years now but it was garaged for two of those whilst I was driving a company car. Also want to change the wheels as they do look black despite being some polished finish and they haven't weathered very well.

I think I've seen the green one around Chineham; does it have a private plate (Andy or something)? Think it might be a storm? Theres also a silver one in Hatch Warren owned by a grey haired chap.

I'll look out for your jetta, my brother has just got himself a two door version.

Meeting sounds good, when is the next one?

That's mine alright, I go there for the gym. Needs a bit of TLC on the outside- had the car 10 years now but it was garaged for two of those whilst I was driving a company car. Also want to change the wheels as they do look black despite being some polished finish and they haven't weathered very well.

I think I've seen the green one around Chineham; does it have a private plate (Andy or something)? Think it might be a storm? Theres also a silver one in Hatch Warren owned by a grey haired chap.

I'll look out for your jetta, my brother has just got himself a two door version.

Meeting sounds good, when is the next one?

not sure about the private plate and haven't seen the silver one either. I can't be very good at spotting! The only ones I ever see are the green one I mentioned and a blue one with clear rears which must be yours...!

I think my jetta is great but the 2 door versions are soooo cool 8)

Meeting is always the last Thursday of the month so next one is 29th April. Nick has just posted a thread about the next one. It's a good meet, usually 3 or 4 Corrados and a fair few Golfs etc :)

not sure about the private plate and haven't seen the silver one either. I can't be very good at spotting! The only ones I ever see are the green one I mentioned and a blue one with clear rears which must be yours...!

I think my jetta is great but the 2 door versions are soooo cool 8)

Meeting is always the last Thursday of the month so next one is 29th April. Nick has just posted a thread about the next one. It's a good meet, usually 3 or 4 Corrados and a fair few Golfs etc :)

Been a while since I've seen the toher two admitedly.

Jetta's are defintely cool, my brother has only just got his so its going to be a while before it see's daylight.

Might just pop along to the meet, I'll try and convince my brother to bring his mk2 down. (PVW front cover July 09 i think)

Black J-plate standard looking G60 in Avenham car park in Preston this afternoon. Looks like the offside window reg had gone as the window was being held up by various bits of gaffer tape :) Been there before!

Yesterday lunch time spotted a Grey 16v at the Shell garage, top of the parade in Leamington. I was in my C for a change as it was nice and sunny!

Anyone from here?

Green one coming out of Oakley last night heading the direction of Basingstoke, gave a wave but it was all a bit quick. :wave:

'N' Reg corrado not sure what flavour blue/black in Kenwilworth Just passed the Shell garage about 6ish Yesterday. I would've waved :wave: but was inthe 200SX :(

Been a while since I've seen the toher two admitedly.

Jetta's are defintely cool, my brother has only just got his so its going to be a while before it see's daylight.

Might just pop along to the meet, I'll try and convince my brother to bring his mk2 down. (PVW front cover July 09 i think)

yeah come along and drag your brother down too! Would be good to see that Mk2, it looks lovely and rados are always welcome :D As well as the thread for the meet, there is also a blog and a flickr group for all the piccies 8)

K Plate Blackberry (I think) VR6 outside the hanger right next to Prestwold Hall driving centre track...

Dont have any more details as I drove past it in a Gallardo at considerable speed!! :D

Blue VR6, L reg, spotted by my Mrs at 17:45 yesterday, driving past Nottingham central library. It had a red badge on the back apparently, so either a storm or early spec vr i guess.

Saw a black C in Ploermel, Brittany when over in France last week, French registered so don't expect it to be anyone off here but was still good to see

Spotted a white one :clap:

It was heading towards Cinderford just befor the Dilk hospital and I came over the hump bridge going the other way so didnt get chance to see what flavour was about 4ish today.

Looked lowered but other than that preaty standard.

Flashed my lights and waved but no response back just a blank look :(

FLA in front of his house lol. Went to pick up a headunit from him.. Stunning car tbh, awesome spec!!! :D