psiburr

Corrado Spotting! Was it you?

I spotted two tonight on my way home from work. First as I pulled out of the drive at work just by Silverstone circuit, a lovely RED Radda. Then the second was on the A43 between Brackley and Silerstone, the second one was a BLUE Radda. I waved at both of them but didn`t see a response or see what type they were :shrug: .

If either of you are on here, your cars looked lovely, but the red one looked the best.

green corrado, going down caerleon road around 1pm today past the spar, too far away to see what model it was, though looked quite clean! :)

Exchanged waves with another dark blue Corrado heading the other way on the road between Chinley and Hayfield, first 'rado I've spotted for ages, might have a been another Storm or Midnight Blue, didn't really have time to check - felt a bit like driving past a mirror :)

K plate green G60 or 16v with debaged grille and M3 rear lights on the A265 between Etchingham and Hurst Green around 4.25pm this afternoon

Red Corrado, just outside of Coventry, heading towards Birmingham on the A45 this evening at about.... 7.40pm? Couldn't see model thanks to the central reservation being just high enough - but think it was a 16v on Estorils? Was in my mates Peugeot 307 so didn't wave or anything!

green corrado, going down caerleon road around 1pm today past the spar, too far away to see what model it was, though looked quite clean! :)

Im guessing that was me. 110 mile round trip for work made worth it Cheers just glad i washed the car first.

went past a place called germania i think any good?

yeh i know that place, theres also an arc carwash, toby carvery etc etc

woohoo, dont have a corrado yet and already on the spotting game :clap:

Blue vr6 heading onto the m61 at leeds at about 2.10 today. K***XCW I think.was in a van behind you.also saw a blue N reg storm with m3 rear lights parked up just round the corner from where im working next to a yellow evo 6.didnt see the rado move all week!

Yesterday mid-afternoon green L-reg heading out of Maidstone on Upper Stone St/Loose Rd I was waiting in the right hand side road Brunswich St, we exchanged :wave:

Green VR6 (with black leather I think). L reg. Driving through Claygate in Surrey today at 4:15pm.

Green VR6 L755/L775 *** heading away from Norwich on the Fakenham Road just before Bawdeswell @ 12.45pm yesterday (Sat). We were in the little Red 107 that turned off left. Nice noise! Obviously didn't wave, as you may have thought I was a nut-bar!!

spotted a few today!, couple as i was leaving santa pod got a flash or a wave from both they will recognise me cause i had a daft roof box on! :D

then a couple actually at santa pod, one lad today with his grey one in the show a shine and a red one with a black wheel queing for the strip on saturday! think i might actually have a pic of this one :p will have to dig it out!

a red one with a black wheel queing for the strip on saturday! think i might actually have a pic of this one :p will have to dig it out!

That was me! got back earlier on today, amazing weekend! will have to look out for pics! saw a few rado's around and one up for sale. Didn't see you though Phil, should have come and said hi!

i thought it might5 of been you mate but i wasnt sure! lol you were quite a way down the que for the strip, and the man was looking at me weird for going as far down as i did to get a pic lol

Burgundy vr6 spotted on durham road in sunderland near lidl! i was in black corrado :wave:

That would have been me I :wave: d bout think you r passenger saw

Spotted Dark Blue VR number plate VRS .... on sunday midday on London South Circular past West Dulwich - not sure if you spotted the lunatic on the other side of the road in a blue Polo waving :D

Looked mint from where I was :salute:

Blackberry? flying around 5 ways roundabout in Birmingham this morning at about 8:40. Didn't catch the number plate i was sat too far back from the island, but looked nice and clean and tidy :wave:

spotted a few today!, couple as i was leaving santa pod got a flash or a wave from both they will recognise me cause i had a daft roof box on! :D

that was me inn the dark green pearl. love the roof box very patriotic. :grin:

spotted two yesterday evening.

one going towards wallisdown from mountbatten in bournemouth about half 7 and other one near speed camera at worgret near wareham about 9pm.

Saw a grey vr6 in sainsburys car park in peterborough about 1:30 today. Looked like you were toppng up with fuel. I was in a grey polo!