Yandards

The CF Forza 3 Race League, Final League Standing Pg 1

It's a pain TBH.

You need to go to the Forza Motorsport 3 web homepage, log in and then you can download your video clip (but it's only hosted for 24 hours)

Once downloaded you can then do what you like with it.

It's a pain TBH.

You need to go to the Forza Motorsport 3 web homepage, log in and then you can download your video clip (but it's only hosted for 24 hours)

Once downloaded you can then do what you like with it.

it sucks the way they do it... i wish you could just pug in a flash drive into the xbox and take it straight off :(

What are we doing for the next one then guys? Standard tuning set ups? with a open class afterwards???

so we could race std rado's to begin with and then, have a little fun race afterwards with certain other cars in another classes... like a DATSUN DERBY! :cheers:

well like i was saying before... each of us pick 1 track each... and we will each make up a tune for that track that everyone will use...

that way we get to use each others tunes... we just have to trust each other not to use a different tune... dunno what ppl think about that?

well like i was saying before... each of us pick 1 track each... and we will each make up a tune for that track that everyone will use...

that way we get to use each others tunes... we just have to trust each other not to use a different tune... dunno what ppl think about that?

I dont trust you as far as i can throw ya! :tongue:

I dont trust you as far as i can throw ya! :tongue:[/quote:ocqn0fc0]

likewise, hoe-bag!

are we doing another one of these? please!

Amen! lets get one going! who's organising? i vote Yan! since he's so good at it! :tongue:

Yan's xbox hates me :(

correction... it's scared of you!!! :wink:

It was probably this that did it :lol:

Just bought an xbox for Xmas. When this all kicks off again, I would definitely be up for taking part.

Gamertag: Dee Dubb Yaa (Feel free to add me)

Surprised you have braking line turned on though? I would have thought you would have prefferred as realistic a setup as possible!

Cheers,

Dave

We tried to get a new league going a few months ago but nothing ever came of it. I'm sure when Forza 4 comes out later in the year another one will start.

tbh I rarely play it these days, I prefer PGR4, which doesn't focus on tuning and the perfect line every time and encourages you get lairy in the corners.

:(

I think I'm a little behind the technology curve here, having just bought my first console at age 30...

:lol:

I've just started playing Forza again, as has one of my mates. Feel free to add me 'GRIM DIESEL' if you want. I'm a bit rusty as i've notplayed it in a while, but starting to get a bit of my old pace back.

Hi all Inreally would like to get involved in this as it'll probably drag me away from MW3

My gamertag is DarkDogSoldier please feel free to add me as I really like the rivals mode in forza 4 and it is always good to chat to fellow Corrado drivers!