Yandards

The CF Forza 3 Race League, Final League Standing Pg 1

Agreed on the even tuning spec. It's too much hassle having to create a new car every week.

I'm not gonna be available for the last race on the 14th. Valentines day responsibilities. Any chance we could postpone till the week after, or do the last 2 races this weekend? Not too fussed if not. I would like to not miss the last race though. Anyone else in the same predicament??

Agreed on the even tuning spec. It's too much hassle having to create a new car every week.

I'm not gonna be available for the last race on the 14th. Valentines day responsibilities. Any chance we could postpone till the week after, or do the last 2 races this weekend? Not too fussed if not. I would like to not miss the last race though. Anyone else in the same predicament??

Yeah thinking about it I could do with the 14th as a week of 'travelling to the next circuit..'

As or cars/next race series, given that the Tuesday league offers a wider variety of cars I would quite like to run a single type (Corrado obviously) series with a limited but fixed tune for everyone. We can race other cars for a bit of fun (could have a guest car on the same track every week) but I don't want the guest car to contribute to the league scoring, thoughts?

Agreed about the 14th, that would be wise!

Agreed about the next series too, it should be about racing corrado's really, maybe have 2 legs of the same circuit each sunday, then whoever wants to stay on and race other cars then they can.

Definately think having more than one league race on the sunday would be worth while, we've all made the effort to be there for 8 (well most of us! hehee) so we may aswell...

How about picking a specific car as well as a specific track for each week. ie: Le Mans, Porsche 997T etc and then everyone has a chance to practice and the cars should all be even stevens!

In the tuesday night league we have the Corrado race, then we always have a couple of races with us all in the same cars (usually Datsuns!) that way we get about 2hrs of gaming action.

Walesy - what's your gamertag mate? We're sometimes short on players on a tuesday evening so maybe you'd be able to join in with us? :shrug:

Feel free to give me a shout if you're short on people at all. Tend to be a bit busy to commit to a league, but would gladly take a wild card entry!!

Yeah thinking about it I could do with the 14th as a week of 'travelling to the next circuit..'

As or cars/next race series, given that the Tuesday league offers a wider variety of cars I would quite like to run a single type (Corrado obviously) series with a limited but fixed tune for everyone. We can race other cars for a bit of fun (could have a guest car on the same track every week) but I don't want the guest car to contribute to the league scoring, thoughts?

Like your thinking :thumb right:

And having both races on the same night sounds super by me! although i don't have anyone to hold on the 14th :cry:

Fixed tune has to be the way forward, too much time wasted tuning instead of racing. We could all take a stock Corrado, and use the quick tune option up to Class C maybe? Surely that would make all cars have the same upgrades? It'd raise the PI to 425 though, not too much difference there though really.

Then leave as default, all the tune setup options?? Yan would that be do-able in the race rules settings??

As for the 14th, are we all agreed on a week off, and finish the season on the 21st? Or shall we finish this season this Sunday? I'm easy either way....

Could do both this Sunday although it will be a while as its Fujimi Kaido this week.

I am away on the following Sunday after the 14th (work stuff) so it would be good to get it all wrapped up before then.

Could do both this Sunday although it will be a while as its Fujimi Kaido this week.

I am away on the following Sunday after the 14th (work stuff) so it would be good to get it all wrapped up before then.

you just want rid of us dont you!!! well fine its ok! I'll just spend valentines day alone and isolated :cry: :sad: :puppydogeyes:

wagh!!!!

However... getting it all finished up would suit me just fine TBH. And i dont mind if the racing goes on till the hour mark, the Tuesday one usually lasts that long

Thanks for the points for Fujim, I owe you all a beer :D

Didn't really make much difference in the championship but its nice to put my name to a win :D

Thanks for the points for Fujim, I owe you all a beer :D

Didn't really make much difference in the championship but its nice to put my name to a win :D

I couldn't take the points off you mate... you were almost 4 seconds quicker than me and you were in first for almost the entire race! You deserved the win :wink:

how do i get replays on here?

i saved them after race, then made a 10sec clip and uploaded that to where ever xbox said so, storefront?

but how doi get it on youtube?