Yandards

The CF Forza 3 Race League, Final League Standing Pg 1

i should've won... :(

i went from last, to 1st and managed to stay there... i think i deserved that win... Although you should have come second, if it wasnt for Jim :roll:

did anyone save the replay?[/quote:ec16pm19]

nah, he did the right thing in stopping you... i should have gone the other side of the wreckage...! :tongue:

i went from last, to 1st and managed to stay there... i think i deserved that win... Although you should have come second, if it wasnt for Jim :roll:

did anyone save the replay?[/quote:2kz3bv2s]

nah, he did the right thing in stopping you... i should have gone the other side of the wreckage...! :tongue:[/quote:2kz3bv2s]

bring it on Kris-deburgh! :2gunfire:

yea sorry guys, was trying to get vagcom working until late and i just am losing track of time :(

did anyone save the replay?

nah, he did the right thing in stopping you... i should have gone the other side of the wreckage...! :tongue:[/quote:6vxz6ooc]

bring it on Kris-deburgh! :2gunfire:[/quote:6vxz6ooc]

i'll av you!

just wait till tomorrow!

did anyone save the replay?[/quote:1zd8rj1o]

:nuts: i not sure what i did, but it wasn't on purpose :lol:

i'm feeling really pants at the game, i think its since i've got MW2 i've only played forza for an 1hr when its corrado race time.

my best lap times are quite a bit off everyone elses too.

I enjoyed the racing although I drove like a complete kn0b in all the races, I really couldn't get into the groove last night, shame. Anyone gonna post up some photos of the carnage? I mean racing? I will if I get time...

Ok people, what class PI are you running your C's at? I've currently got mine tuned to B class, but thinking i need to lower it.

As i mostly race A class, any tips for C tuning?

Ok people, what class PI are you running your C's at? I've currently got mine tuned to B class, but thinking i need to lower it.

we change the tunings every week to suit the track... what track you tuning for?

we change the tunings every week to suit the track... what track you tuning for?

yeah, i mean you dont wont straight line speed when your racing Fujmi Kaido do you. Each track requires subtle set-up changes

I've tried to tune it so that i have a good tune for most tracks. In A class i switch bewteen no more than 3 cars depending on the track.

also, out of interest, what assists are you using? I've got all driver assists switched off, and using manual gearbox and manual clutch.

I've tried to tune it so that i have a good tune for most tracks. In A class i switch bewteen no more than 3 cars depending on the track.

also, out of interest, what assists are you using? I've got all driver assists switched off, and using manual gearbox and manual clutch.

clutch too? wow... i'm no good with that, so i use manual w/o clutch... but otherwise all assists off...

the more you tune, the more u realise how much you need a specific tune for each track... i don't have a tune above B 500... the car just doesn't handle well after that...

i don't have a tune above B 500... the car just doesn't handle well after that...

No... its just you cant handle it my sweet! My S class C is a bit of a handful... but i can drive it :shades:

clutch too? wow... i'm no good with that, so i use manual w/o clutch... but otherwise all assists off...

the more you tune, the more u realise how much you need a specific tune for each track... i don't have a tune above B 500... the car just doesn't handle well after that...

I'd definitely recommend trying manual clutch. I found my laptimes have improved significantly, on average around 2 seconds per lap!! You can switch the clutch and handbrake to, which makes it so much easier to get along with. If you try it, get used to hit putting in hotlaps via the leaderboards. Give yourself about 10 laps and you'll be pretty useful with manual clutch.

I do find that above B500, the C isn't so good at handling. I was tempted to use a different engine but opted to stick with the VR6, although it has twin turbo on it now!!!

i'm gouing to shoot him in the foot... or the hand as the case might be :)

Nah.. no knocking me off this league. Ive already lost my strangle hold on the Tuesday lot! I cant take another defeat! :cry:

can't make this sunday sorry, goin watchin avatar 3D for my bday...at least you'll all have a chance this week :D

I'll be home a bit late today... Are ppl ok to wait till like 8:30 before kicking off?

No issue here, 20:30 start tonight then..