Yandards

The CF Forza 3 Race League, Final League Standing Pg 1

I am gutted! From going last to first by the first corner in the '1st' race, to barrel rolling before I even got to the first corner in the 2nd race!

My start in the 2nd race felt like I was going to get another good run to the first corner, from last place on the grid again, ho hum :(

I am gutted! From going last to first by the first corner in the '1st' race, to barrel rolling before I even got to the first corner in the 2nd race!

My start in the 2nd race felt like I was going to get another good run to the first corner, from last place on the grid again, ho hum :(

i feel a bit gutted for you too mate... just blame Alex... it's easier!

gutted i never ended up starting...wasn't doing too bad before we quit the first race to start again...missed out on my 1 point this week!!

sorry guys, only just realised it was 8 when it was too late :(

Dude, we quit out of the 1st race when we saw you come online so you could join in! Yan sent you an invite and you disappeared again! We waited around after that for a few minutes but had to start eventually!! Shame!

your kidding me!? i waited for about 5 mins checking everyones status but in everyones it said in race so i left. gutted!!! :(

Dude, we quit out of the 1st race when we saw you come online so you could join in! Yan sent you an invite and you disappeared again! We waited around after that for a few minutes but had to start eventually!! Shame!

your kidding me!? i waited for about 5 mins checking everyones status but in everyones it said in race so i left. gutted!!! :(

No we quit out and waited, but you'd varnished. Like an old oak table... :)

Yep, I sent you 2 game invites before your status changed as well. :shrug:

and then i had to go and got zero points instead of 1 or 2 :(

and I lost a potential 10 points and the lead in the championship.....bu66er!

what are ppls times on iberian...

Yan i take it we're doing the full curcuit...?

Nope it's the international mini circuit 15 laps, start time is 20:00.

Should provide some serious variety compared to some of our normal tracks.

Sorry I couldn't make it back in time for the race, my cousin gave birth yesterday so was busy with family. Bloody inconsiderate of her if you ask me!

I needn't ask who won, Alex, as gracious in victory as ever... :D

Did everyone else show??

i should've won... :(

i went from last, to 1st and managed to stay there... i think i deserved that win... Although you should have come second, if it wasnt for Jim :roll:

did anyone save the replay?

Sorry I couldn't make it back in time for the race, my cousin gave birth yesterday so was busy with family. Bloody inconsiderate of her if you ask me!

I needn't ask who won, Alex, as gracious in victory as ever... :D

Did everyone else show??

SwiftKid wasn't there either but he hasn't been online for weeks i don't think :shrug: