Yandards

The CF Forza 3 Race League, Final League Standing Pg 1

i beat Kris Whoop!

suck on the blaster! :clap:

i'm going to drive my rado up your pooper shoot![/quote:ttvgpcvw]

oo things just keep getting better! :camp:

Very "laggy" tonight, I fell foul to it on the 3rd or 4th lap, Alex appeared on my bootlid from nowhere (not your fault mate) and I ended up on my roof. Still was happy enough to finish 4th. Only 2 weeks left now chaps! :(

Very "laggy" tonight, I fell foul to it on the 3rd or 4th lap, Alex appeared on my bootlid from nowhere (not your fault mate) and I ended up on my roof. Still was happy enough to finish 4th. Only 2 weeks left now chaps! :(

I suffered the same problem (once I put back in my battery that fell out of my controller - wtf is that about!?), Matt appeared to go wide at the hairpin after the small straight, I got by, then a few seconds later he 'spawned' in front of me, a few seconds after that and BANG, game over for me.

The replay should make for some interesting viewing!!!

Alex appeared on my bootlid from nowhere (not your fault mate) and I ended up on my roof!

Sorry mate :(

from my point of view all I saw was your car in front of mine one min and behind me the next... Didn't see or feel any contact :confused4:

i flipped over end to end, but can't blame the lag, i wasn't looking and forgot to brake for a tight bend

:lol:

All the lag seems a bit odd, considering we all sorted out the port forwarding, and we haven't had a problem since the 1st race.

Apologies jamin, I think like Alex it was just unavoidable, can't be helped!

Alex, fret not mate!

Alex, fret not mate!

but fret i must!

Ohh my aching loins, doth this nightmare of the lagg not twist in my mind? You say "no anger was meant" and yet anger was met! In twisting steel and flipping rado's, our cruel mistress fate is hiding in the guise of "xbox live" :cry:

MY LOINS!

and i arrived 5 minutes late yet again :( i can pretty much assume i've lost this tournament

you always seem a little late dude... would you prefer a later starting time?

nah cus i'd be late for that! im always late. this week was some east riding vag meet, then went for dinner and totally forgot. other week i was in london... seems like i never do anything but im always busy :?

Alex, fret not mate!

but fret i must!

Ohh my aching loins, doth this nightmare of the lagg not twist in my mind? You say "no anger was meant" and yet anger was met! In twisting steel and flipping rado's, our cruel mistress fate is hiding in the guise of "xbox live" :cry:

MY LOINS!

:lol: Quality!!

Alex, fret not mate!

but fret i must!

MY LOINS!

:lol: Quality!!

:wink:

i flipped over end to end, but can't blame the lag, i wasn't looking and forgot to brake for a tight bend

I was right behind you when that happened, looked impressive :D glad I wasn't right in front!

I was right behind you when that happened, looked impressive :D glad I wasn't right in front!

pmsl, landed it quite well, i will try and upload it in video form

I've been spending a ridiculous amount of time on this bloody game since I got it a couple of days ago, its a brilliant game! Count me in if you're doing another league after this one :D

someone smashed into the back of me on near enough the first corner...for some reason i didn't pit, by the time i did it was too late to salvage any pride

I've been spending a ridiculous amount of time on this bloody game since I got it a couple of days ago, its a brilliant game! Count me in if you're doing another league after this one :D

Heh addictive isnt it?

I talked a couple of people I know who are complete petrol heads into buying it along with an xbox to play it on; they can't stop either.

I think the next league will be everyone racing the same tuning spec cars, that way the racing should be tighter and less dependant on people's tuning skills.

Will update front page after posting this for results, apologies for the swift exit on Sunday folks had to shoot off.

Heh addictive isnt it?

I talked a couple of people I know who are complete petrol heads into buying it along with an xbox to play it on; they can't stop either.

I think the next league will be everyone racing the same tuning spec cars, that way the racing should be tighter and less dependant on people's tuning skills.

Will update front page after posting this for results, apologies for the swift exit on Sunday folks had to shoot off.

Agreed with the tuning etc, I cant be bothered to spend hours trying to find a few tenths here and there.

Can we also have cosmetic damage? One accident and its game over which is just frustrating IMO.

Maybe we should also have a couple of races each sunday evening, or maybe 2 races on the same track, just to make the evening a little more exciting.

How about picking a specific car as well as a specific track for each week. ie: Le Mans, Porsche 997T etc and then everyone has a chance to practice and the cars should all be even stevens!

In the tuesday night league we have the Corrado race, then we always have a couple of races with us all in the same cars (usually Datsuns!) that way we get about 2hrs of gaming action.

Walesy - what's your gamertag mate? We're sometimes short on players on a tuesday evening so maybe you'd be able to join in with us? :shrug:

Walesy - what's your gamertag mate? We're sometimes short on players on a tuesday evening so maybe you'd be able to join in with us? :shrug:

DC monkey isnt racing after this week anyway i think. He's been posted somewhere without computers or something daft :confused4:

if you interested then post in the other thread though. Dont think yan would appreciate us polluting his pristine thread with Tuesday rubbish :lol:

Heh addictive isnt it?

Agreed! tuning is becoming an obsession of mine... i can't race normally any more... every time i turn on the forza i feel i need to retune my C to get those precious 3/10th's :brickwall:. I've not played season races since last year :?

Get some standards C's as well as a mix of FWD, AWD and RWD cars of various classes, maybe two or three short races each night? All good in the hood!

Get some standards C's as well as a mix of FWD, AWD and RWD cars of various classes, maybe two or three short races each night? All good in the hood!

Spot on that man!

someone smashed into the back of me on near enough the first corner...for some reason i didn't pit, by the time i did it was too late to salvage any pride

that was me i think :notworthy: