Sign in to follow this  
Alex_G60_Fanatic

FORZA 3: Week night Marathon (FIRST POST UPDATED)

sweet as...

sorry i didn't turn up afterwards lastnight... i got carried away with a film... :tongue:

dont worry, i feel asleep anyway! woke up with a message from Monkey asking where i was :lol:

1.Alex_g60_fanatic

2.-=Kris=-

3. DC MonkeyVR6

4. Mincyx

5. hatcha

6. gixxer

7. Pat_McCrotch

8. hayesVR6

and that makes us full. ill post the race times and other info later tonight.

Just a thought, but can we increase the time that sets when the race finishes. Normally its set to 30secs after 1st place crosses the line, if we're doing loads of laps for 30mins, that might have to go up to 3-5mins.

Just a thought, but can we increase the time that sets when the race finishes. Normally its set to 30secs after 1st place crosses the line, if we're doing loads of laps for 30mins, that might have to go up to 3-5mins.

Ive already considered that, it will be set to 5mins... especially for long track events

Ive already considered that, it will be set to 5mins... especially for long track events

30 mins?! bah... i say we race for at least 45 mins... we need pitting... you won't be pitting in a 30 mins race i don't think...

i have a question....

would you like to race a standardized car? every one racing the same spec and engine ect....

you mean so no specific tuning setups? the EXACT same car...?

i have a question....

would you like to race a standardized car? every one racing the same spec and engine ect....

you mean so no specific tuning setups? the EXACT same car...?[/quote:1j3ie2ti]

all the mods will be the same. the only thing you could adjust would be the tuning set-up. Tires, suspension, ride height, gears etc. Of course, i have no way of ensuring ppl dont change the car after they have bought it from me... so im unsure whether its worth it, I thought it would make things more fair :shrug:

Standardised car sounds good to me. As long as everyone agrees not to change the mods on the car for better parts then all should be good. All down to driver skill then. Should produce some good racing.

Btw Alex just to avoid any confusion, you've got my gamertag next to Hatcha's name.

Standardised car sounds good to me. As long as everyone agrees not to change the mods on the car for better parts then all should be good. All down to driver skill then. Should produce some good racing.

Btw Alex just to avoid any confusion, you've got my gamertag next to Hatcha's name.

:epicfail:

i'll change that now :)

I think a PI cap would be better. Something so people can have a play but not go too mad and have a 500bhp monster etc :o

Corrado is E/F isn't it? If so, how about we limited it to D/E? (one group above standard)

I think a PI cap would be better. Something so people can have a play but not go too mad and have a 500bhp monster etc :o

Corrado is E/F isn't it? If so, how about we limited it to D/E? (one group above standard)

ive been racing a grade C rado in the other league on Sundays and you'll be surprised how little you need to do to get it to 400. 500 isn't that big a jump and will make the laps go quicker and encourage errors, making the racing more interesting.

I have however decided not to bother with the "standard upgrade" scenario, It didnt seem very popular. The PI cap will be set to 500pi and everything else will be set to simulation.

Ive also posted the racing times in the first post including dates and laps.

see you all Tuesday at 8:30! :wave:

Just out of interest, how do I join the game, will you send an invite?

indeed!, you should try to get onto Xbox live about 5 mins before the race (so 8:25 this tuesday) and then i can invite you to a game. Ive got all the settings already set for the race so all we need do is join the session and drive :D

BTW Alex, i think you should add 10 laps to these tracks...

12th January --- Le Mans, Bugatti Circuit (30 laps)

19th January --- Maple Valley, Short Circuit (40 laps)

yeah, there's 3 short tracks in the list

2nd February --- Sedona Raceway, Club Circuit Reverse (15 laps) is the other one... but the vibe I was getting was that allot of ppl where not that keen on every race being REALY long... im game for a long race thou so i could add laps if ppl wont too.

What ill do is keep the laps at the level they are and increase them on the night if there is a general consensus to do so. :)

Anywho, in other news Hatcha has told me he wont be able to make he first 2 races and that e was willing to give up his spot if someone wonted to take his place... so if anyone facies joining in on the fun let me know.

yeah, there's 3 short tracks in the list

2nd February --- Sedona Raceway, Club Circuit Reverse (15 laps) is the other one... but the vibe I was getting was that allot of ppl where not that keen on every race being REALY long... im game for a long race thou so i could add laps if ppl wont too.

What ill do is keep the laps at the level they are and increase them on the night if there is a general consensus to do so. :)

Anywho, in other news Hatcha has told me he wont be able to make he first 2 races and that e was willing to give up his spot if someone wonted to take his place... so if anyone facies joining in on the fun let me know.[/quote:3fxn9kzr]

i think it's time to call in sir sub!