Ben-B

Rate the last movie you watched out of 10

They should have never left the zoo imo. Series 2 was ok, but 3 was absolute tripe.

Yeah i agree, can take or leave series 3! The Tundra and the Hitcher are by far the best :)

TRON went to see it the other day and it gets 10/10 from me i just loved it, the use of 3d was amazing they didnt go over the top with it just used it for depth which i thought worked great.

i never saw he first one so i carnt compare it to that one, but i think i will get it and see what the original was like

Tron Legend 3D - 7/10 Stunning visuals, especially in the fights and grid racing sections. The program destroying frisbees are just great. Let down by a leaden story line and script imo. The last 3rd of the film was a bit tame

They should have never left the zoo imo. Series 2 was ok, but 3 was absolute tripe.

Yeah i agree, can take or leave series 3! The Tundra and the Hitcher are by far the best :)

Milky Joe and Ol' Gregg!!

Tron Legend 3D - 7/10 Stunning visuals, especially in the fights and grid racing sections. The program destroying frisbees are just great. Let down by a leaden story line and script imo. The last 3rd of the film was a bit tame

:iamwithstupid: Saw it today- stunning to look at, but the story was a little wishy washy to say the least. Definately recommend seeing it while it's in the cinema though. 6.5/10.

I just took my 7 year old daughter to see Disney's animated 3D A Christmas Carol. It was superb... 9/10.

Yeah kick ass is wicked !! Really surprised me, thought it was going to be a crappy kiddies super hero flic.

Last one I saw was ninth gate with Jonny deep. Very very deep at the end unless I over thought it ?! May have been the state I was in :tongue:

Robin Hood 5/10 nothing new, with some truly risible accents. Got no idea where Russell Crowe thought he came from.

Just got back from Showcase cus it's me birthday :clap: after watching Little Fockers, not as funny as the first 2 so only 8/10.

Tron Legacy (in IMAX 3D) - 7/10

Good

* Lots of nice nods to the original

* Absolutely staggeringly good visual effects

* The whole look & feel of the film is fantastic

* Great soundtrack

* Good acting & characters..

Bad

* Plot just seemed to ramble along..

* Michael Sheen was annoying - Ruby Rhod from 5th Element meets David Bowie.. bleurgh!

Didn't grip me in the same sort of way that Inception did but it was a good popcorn / geek flick, no doubt about it! :)

Toy story 3 8.5/10 - loved it, as enjoyable as the first 2. :D

ditto, saw it tonight. It was brilliant!

A few weeks ago took the grandson and half a dozen of his little friends to see Despicable Me. Absolutely brilliant. Nobody wanted to go to the toilet and I loved it 10/10. Really liked the "minions"

A few weeks ago took the grandson and half a dozen of his little friends to see Despicable Me. Absolutely brilliant. Nobody wanted to go to the toilet and I loved it 10/10. Really liked the "minions"

I think we should start using a "out of 100" score for films.... this 10/10 milarky really grinds my gears :nuts: I mean... Are you saying that you can't get better than "Despicable Me"? I'm sure you'll agree that you have seen better films... so how can it be 10/10?

Anywho... I saw a film last night called "Catfish". It's a documentary about a chap in New York who finds love over the internet and discovers that the person he fell for on Facebook isn't all she turns out to be. It's all filmed by camcorder and includes some really nice graphic touches (using google map street view while the crew are driving down the interstate was a very nice touch for instance) and there's a twist at the end that certainly kept me guessing!

So... In the Spirit of a more accurate system I'll give this film 85/100. :salute:

Watched 127 hours the other night, new film about the chap who trapped his arm under a boulder, down a canyon whilst out climbing etc. 127 hours being the time it took him to decide to cut his own arm off with a blunt knife in order to survive/escape. Gritty stuff. I really enjoyed it, some cool scenery, inspiring.

Just finished watching WALL-E :clap: :lol: . What a great little film, you can tell Im easily pleased.

$180,000,000 budget. Not that easily pleased apparently!

I just watched Moon. I really liked it. Not particularly action-packed but a good story-line delivered in a not-over-the-top manner - 8/10

So... In the Spirit of a more accurate system I'll give this film 85/100. :salute:

...so 8.5/10 then :lol:

I think we should start using a "out of 100" score for films.... this 10/10 milarky really grinds my gears :nuts: I mean... Are you saying that you can't get better than "Despicable Me"? I'm sure you'll agree that you have seen better films... so how can it be 10/10?

Chill out man!!

I saw Green Zone t'other night - 7/10