Ben-B

Rate the last movie you watched out of 10

Dispicable Me - 10/10. Love the little tick tac guys

I got a telling off for giving this 10/10 a few posts ago, so that makes you a very naughty boy as well.

Well I've just watched the Ultramarines film. Gotta say if I'd paid £5 in the play bargain bin then fair enough, but for £26, it kist wasn't worth it. I hope they make more, but they need to lower the price of make them worth the money.

Anyway wanna buy the collectors edition of ultramarine? £20 posted

Dispicable Me - 10/10. Love the little tick tac guys

MegaMind - 8/10

Skyline - 2/10. Nearly fell asleep

Jackass 3D - 10/10

I agree with all them but skyline thats a 0.5/10 :lol:

watched the mechanic at the cinima the other day 2/10 what a waste of £7.50 :nono: same old same old predictable garbage , some of the action was okish

Robin Hood Men in Tights 10/10

Sheriff of Rottingham: King illegal forest to pig wild kill in it a is!

Sheriff of Rottingham: I mean, don't you know it's illegal to kill a wild pig in the king's forest?

:lol:

Requiem for a dream.

Depressing, dark, brilliant.

Love Clint Mansell's work on the soundtrack.

8/10

Seen a few recently:

Unforgiven - western with clint eastwood, morgan freeman. Won a few oscars so was expectinggd things but found it a bit of a snooze fest. 6/10

Moon - 8/10

A-team - Was expecting a pretty poor film tbh but turned out it was really good. 7/10

The Fighter – 8/10

Very enjoyable. Christen Bale was brilliant; so was the lady who played the mum. Never really been a fan of Mark Wahlberg but he was pretty good.

Percy Jackson & the Lightening Thief - 7.5/10

Not usually something I'd watch and I hate Harry Potter!!! But, we watched it on Sunday night and I have to admit, it's really good.

Still, give me a good zombie film or other good horror anytime!! lol

True grit. 6/10

Well acted,same dialogue as the original, just can't believe they remade it !

Not a patch on John Wayne's finest Western !

Last time I watched my favorite movie that is "Titanic" such a great movie for lovers because In which have emotion drama and love. by this movie I thought that Loves never die.

Love may never die, but at least Dicaprio does.

The Next Three Days - Russell Crowe breaks his wife out of prison after she's jailed for murdering her boss. Then they attempt to escape the city without getting caught.

8/10

Blue Valentine - 8/10

Very good acting, captivating story and you get a good look at the blond lassies baps (shes the blond bird from dawsons creek btw)

What more could you ask for?

True Grit 91/100 - Another brilliant performance from Bridges who really is made for this type of role. I thought this was much tougher (grittier if you like) than the original and much better for it. Still has the classic line "fill yer hands you son of a bitch" at the end. No fairy tale this just a hard bitten western that you won't quickly forget.

Last time I watched my favorite movie that is "Titanic" such a great movie for lovers because In which have emotion drama and love. by this movie I thought that Loves never die.

Yesterday after dinner i had some time so i watched my evergreen movie ''Saving Private Ryan''. I like this movie because this is army related movie. (6/10)

Last time I saw most popular movie that is "Titanic" such was the great movies and I like most. I like actress and her acting.

Thanks

Last night I was watch the "Mr.Bean's holiday". This movie is very comedy and entertaining us. I like the comedy movie.

Something tells me these guys are not interested in Corrados. All from India, all have only 1 post and the same sigs...

They've gone now! Gonna miss their insightful reviews though...

Was pleasantly surprised by 'The Other Guys'- very funny + a good cast. 7/10

Rock'n'Rolla - Seen it before but love it, I'm a fan of Guy Ritchie films in general. 8/10

Repo Man - 6/10 quite gory but worth a watch, based on the book the repossesion mambo. Jude Law and Forest Whitaker star.

watched Evil dead 1 again the other day, 10/10 immense cheese and gore, definetly reminds me why ive got the bruce campbell tattoo :lol:

Cant beat Evil Dead 3.

Clatto Verata N... Necktie... Neckturn... Nickel... It's an "N" word, it's definitely an "N" word! Clatto... Verata... N-

[coughs]

[pause] Okay... that's it!

:D

Cant beat Evil Dead 3.

Clatto Verata N... Necktie... Neckturn... Nickel... It's an "N" word, it's definitely an "N" word! Clatto... Verata... N-

[coughs]

[pause] Okay... that's it!

:D

i love all 3 films, but the 3rd is class but your forget just how funny and cheesy the other two are unti you watch them again.

Ive got "hail to the king baby" from the 3rd one tattooed on my leg but "gimme some sugar baby" is a top contender for other leg yet :p , its class when ya got a bird in bed and she says what ya tattoo mean so i just grab her and say it :lol:

Edited by corrado_sunderland