Ben-B

Rate the last movie you watched out of 10

...Mickey Rourke was awesome in his roll

Was he as good as the Scarlett bap though? :lol:

You're banned! :lol:

Jackass 3D. 5/10

They really have run out of material now. However the bit with the midgets was absolutely hysterical, I very nearly fell out of my chair I was laughing so much.

old film i know ,dont know if its been mentioned yet but saw it again last night , lucky number slevin . realy good film would recomend it .

also nil by mouth, very violent and gritty but fantastic performance from cathy burke and ray winstone.

Rented a couple...

Mongol: 8/10, great film and highly recommended. Girlfriend hated it though :lol:

Ong Bak 3: 3/10....I can't begin to describe how disappointed I was with this :(

Edited to add:

Also the Wicker Man remake (Nicolas Cage) just for a giggle :lol: Check out the video:

Iron Man 2 - 9/10 Just my cup of tea, very silly and at times I got miffed with Tony Stark talking over people, (I don't have two sets of ears! I can't make out what either person is saying when he does that!) but it was awesome. Happy camper. :grin:

come on yacobwood.

Abyss is surely 9.999995

anyway, Bangkok Dangerous 8/10

blade runner (about 20th time of watching) 10/10

come on yacobwood.

Abyss is surely 9.999995

anyway, Bangkok Dangerous 8/10

I was judging it on comedy and action really :( It is a classic film!!!

:notworthy:

[sidebar]interesting to note that according the the time-stamp at the beginning of the movie, this month we're only nine years away from 'runners and replicants now[/sidebar]

hey, sure there are a few replicants near here. funny people, or are they machines ???

anyway, they are not dreaming of electric sheep. we only have goats here

Harry Brown - 9/10

Highly satisfying vigilante scumbag culling from the man, the legend, Sir Michael Caine. Not so much blow the bloody doors off, more like blow their f**kin heads off. Nice.

Harry Brown - 9/10

Highly satisfying vigilante scumbag culling from the man, the legend, Sir Michael Caine. Not so much blow the bloody doors off, more like blow their f**kin heads off. Nice.

Need to borrow this film off a mate. I've heard it's awesome.

Harry Brown - 9/10

you won't be disappointed. . . . . . . .until the film finishes and you realise that there is no one out there in the real world getting the job done like Harry.

The Human Centipede 7/10 not scary or full of gore,just different and very watchable.

Let Me in 5/10 well acted,little slow,Girlfriend descibed it as sweet !! not bad for a horror !

Let Me in 5/10 well acted,little slow,Girlfriend descibed it as sweet !! not bad for a horror !

Seen the original- Let the Right One In? Cracking film- swimming pool scene at the end is brilliant 8) Not seen Let Me In yet- be interesting to see how they compare.

Harry Brown - 9/10

Agreed, this film is awesome! Really built up hatred inside for the kind of scum that go around doing the things they do. Was trying to work out where I recognised one of the main guys from all the way through the film, until the credits song came on and then I realised it was Plan B :lol: Wicked tune by Chase&Status that.

Watched no country for old men last night. Pretty impressed, quite a slow paced film, but in a good way. Ending left me feeling slightly disappointed but sometimes all the loose ends don't need to be tied up. More good work from the coen brothers, similar to Fargo I thought.

8/10

Burning Bright. Two people get locked in a boarded up house with a tiger.... awful..... just awful.

Had potential but it turned out to be one of THE most frustrating films I've ever seen. Why do people make movies like this ? annoying characters, ridiculous decisions, predictable shocks, aaahhhh !! Films like this make my 5hit itch :censored:

Burning Bright. Two people get locked in a boarded up house with a tiger.... awful..... just awful.

Had potential but it turned out to be one of THE most frustrating films I've ever seen. Why do people make movies like this ? annoying characters, ridiculous decisions, predictable shocks, aaahhhh !! Films like this make my 5hit itch :censored:

The sort of film where you're shouting at the TV asking them WHY THEY CHOSE TO DO THAT! :lol: yeah i hate them too.

Saw Jackass 3D on Friday night, and after a stressful week at work it was perfect.

Some of the slow-mo 3D shots looked amazing, the sequences at the beginning and end were probably the best use of 3D tech I've seen.

9/10 for me.

"Monsters" 9/10 8)

The absolute antithesis of Avatar... cheaply made, shot/edited/VFX using equipment straight from Curry's, virtually no cast/crew and a damned good film! It only really loses a point for the misleading title, since it's more an indie road movie which just happens to occur in a near-future Mexico after aliens land on Earth... rather than being about the aliens. But then again, the title is allegorical... so perhaps come leeway? :lol:

Harry Potter and The Deathly Hallows Part 1

Starts off oh so promisingly, but falls flat for most of the middle and ends on an odd note... also a sad one. Many kids and adults in the cinema were in tears at the end. :?

Part 2 is probably going to be really fast paced and full of fighting, but to get that Part 1 has suffered, so... 7/10. I still enjoyed it and the locations for most of the film were very pretty.