n3p

Green Storm Turbo - Sold :(

Thanks! Not nearly as nice as yours - congrats on the win! I actually did wonder who owned the mint engine bayed car near me at Stanford Hall, you've done a great job.

Mine is on KW V2 coilovers

Agree with dave look's great nick but you need to address that engine bay mate lovely motor but liked the little whine of the charger when you tickled the throttle.Keep going mate you have a potential show winner just like dave's. Well deserved by the way dave congratulation's. :)

Agree with dave look's great nick but you need to address that engine bay mate lovely motor but liked the little whine of the charger when you tickled the throttle.Keep going mate you have a potential show winner just like dave's. Well deserved by the way dave congratulation's. :)

Good seeing you James, lovely car you have there. Very true, my engine bay has been something I've put off for a long time (as you saw, what lurks beneath isn't pretty!), and the National Day has given me some inspiration to get it sorted. Still have a long way to go to get the car to look as good as most of the others on show. Now, sell me your seats! :norty:

Nice to meet you the other day mate the car looked ace and the engine bay might be a bit dirty but its still a supercharged 300 bhp vr6 wich is all good in my eyes lol

Nice to meet you the other day mate the car looked ace and the engine bay might be a bit dirty but its still a supercharged 300 bhp vr6 wich is all good in my eyes lol

Likewise mate, I was really impressed with your car actually. Never used to be a big fan of dragon green but in the flesh it looks so much nicer IMO. The wheels really compliment the car too.

I'll slowly tackle the the engine bay when I get a chance, think I'll have to get some tips of Daves16v!

Nick

Really annoyed as I didn't come up to say hello, and have a poke around your car. It's absolute perfection and the CH's really are the perfect wheel on the Corrado. Next show I promise I'll come have a look around! :)

I'll slowly tackle the the engine bay when I get a chance, think I'll have to get some tips of Daves16v!

Nick

Anytime mate.

Really annoyed as I didn't come up to say hello, and have a poke around your car. It's absolute perfection and the CH's really are the perfect wheel on the Corrado. Next show I promise I'll come have a look around! :)

Missed each other again! I did try and find your car actually, but it seems now that every other Corrado is Classic Green! obviously the best colour ;)

There's always other shows anyway, I'll make more of an effort to look out for you in the future :salute:

Good seeing you James, lovely car you have there. Very true, my engine bay has been something I've put off for a long time (as you saw, what lurks beneath isn't pretty!), and the National Day has given me some inspiration to get it sorted. Still have a long way to go to get the car to look as good as most of the others on show. Now, sell me your seats! :norty:

Didn't mean to sound cheeky about your engine bay mate your car is mint over 300bhp it wouldn't take alot of effort to get the engine bay up to the same standard's as the rest of the car.Thank's for the praise mate but i know my engine bay need's work too but there are plan's afoot :grin:

After spending insane amounts of money on rare guitars, I thought a little (picture-less) update was in order to kickstart myself for the long winter Corrado love-in. I am on the lookout for a VR6 Steering wheel as the leather has worn through on mine... anyone?

Also, the charger will most likely be coming off within the next couple of months, so this is a heads up in case anyone was interested in securing it early...:(

After spending insane amounts of money on rare guitars, I thought a little (picture-less) update was in order to kickstart myself for the long winter Corrado love-in. I am on the lookout for a VR6 Steering wheel as the leather has worn through on mine... anyone?

Also, the charger will most likely be coming off within the next couple of months, so this is a heads up in case anyone was interested in securing it early...:(

May i ask why? and dude these are like rocking horse sh1t, I may know of someone.

May i ask why? and dude these are like rocking horse sh1t, I may know of someone.

Going in a different direction (scrap heap)...

;)

You going turbo ted ay , can you not spill just a few beans from the tin ? I must admit when we spoke at castle combe you didnt seem all that blown away with what you had done to the car , unless it was me making the wrong assumptions

You going turbo ted ay , can you not spill just a few beans from the tin ? I must admit when we spoke at castle combe you didnt seem all that blown away with what you had done to the car , unless it was me making the wrong assumptions

This guys got plans im looking forward to seeing the Fiat man! :bonk:

No beans to spill yet!

And as for our conversation, errrr no I think you'll find I was raving on good and proper about how awesome it was!....Want to buy a supercharger? :norty:

In all honesty, I need more torque in my life!

Well you better keep this thread updated then intrested to know what route your going down

Must have been me mate when we was talking about the power you seemed a little dissapounted with the low down power but i do remember you being happy when it kicked it over 3/4 rpm

, its probably me anyway i was hungover haha

Well you better keep this thread updated then intrested to know what route your going down

Must have been me mate when we was talking about the power you seemed a little dissapounted with the low down power but i do remember you being happy when it kicked it over 3/4 rpm

, its probably me anyway i was hungover haha

you need lessons on forum sarcasm bro! haha :bonk::dance::thumbleft::afro::scratch::scratch:

Got myself some monster brakes. Wouldn't have chosen the caliper colour myself when buying new, but the kit was a hell of a lot cheaper than new £2000ish so I can't really complain.

Tarox 6 piston 323mm kit. Will update the thread once they are on the car. No more

altAvoy2wYYF-FLh7Oi2gvUMICW_Jf7sKOj3f0nBx9qmt84_jpg.jpg

Well, they arrived today and I didn't quite expect them to be that big! They should fit fine behind my wheels. Need to order some new handbrake cables and brake fluid before sticking them on. Some pics with a bottle as a reference scale

9bf44be409c100be3bddb2059368e882_zps612d076a.jpg

9e7c1ecd9c087d5ef391d8a1338cdea6_zpsf4056aee.jpg

f39ca335c878482326f2d33aee5bb814_zpsff6345bd.jpg

Nothing quite like a set of big brakes! :thumbleft:

I recommend the Pagid RS15's if you can get them for that caliper.

There huge , mine arent quite that but i laugh more slamming on and stopping quick more than i do accelerating lol

Eye balls will be hanhing out wen uou step on those