n3p

Green Storm Turbo - Sold :(

what a combination. Your car looks stunning with the new BBS alloys fitted. The best looking Corrado I have seen in a long time. Really freshens it up whilst keeping the OEM look. Exactly how I would do it if I could justify the cash at the moment!..

Nice, I'm considering a set of V2's in the new year as one of my Weitecs is leaking, seems like a good enough excuse I think :rolleyes:

Badass :) Storm with cream leather recaro's and BBS CH's... dribble... do nothing else to it - it's perfection.

Thanks for the comments gents, means a lot and makes it worthwhile!

Jim, unfortunately the seats aren't Recaros :( But it's something I'm thinking about in the future ;) The car is far from perfect though, the next plan of attack is to get the bodywork sorted out. I'm hoping to go to Worthersee next year so I'd better hurry up!!

Nick

Oh... weird... I thought they were when Andrew sold the car? Or did he take them out prior to sale? Nevermind! :)

Oh... weird... I thought they were when Andrew sold the car? Or did he take them out prior to sale? Nevermind! :)

Who's Andrew? :lol: Do you mean C5OEM? He posted his storm on CHs earlier in this thread but I wish I owned that car! :)

Oh - did you just buy his old number plate? This isn't his old car? :confused:

Oh - did you just buy his old number plate? This isn't his old car? :confused:

Nope, completely different car and plate! He posted a picture of his storm on Gareth's CHs a page or two back to show how the wheels would look :) but it's something to aspire to!

Oh. I'm a fool. Sorry. I just scrolled down the thread and saw the picture without actually reading who posted it - sorry dude.

Oh. I'm a fool. Sorry. I just scrolled down the thread and saw the picture without actually reading who posted it - sorry dude.

Here's another pic for you Jim :lol:

Jim......lol

---------- Post added at 3:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 3:05 PM ----------

I think Jim might have had a stroke :lol:

lmfao

All looking very nice indeed Nick

p.s. about time you got that Milltek fitted!

Cheers Alex 8) Too right about the Milltek! It had been gathering dust for a very long time. Cheers for supplying it, sounds just right. Couldn't believe the size of the stock 'suitcase'!

lovely car mate

Couple more pics, as you can see the front end needs a bit of attention... Paintwork next!

902ef3e57f26fb631f944359811f4170.jpg

e92b1c044174350c1ff5c72239390fe4.jpg

bf5ee63d2b5f7c7ba183464382430322.jpg

Needs to be wound down a little more methinks

Thats spot on mate! Very nice indeed!!

glad your pleased with the Milltek...that one was seriously low miles, the stock 'suitcase' silencer seems mad in comparison does'nt it...bit less weight to lug around also

902ef3e57f26fb631f944359811f4170.jpg

looks superb on the CHs. If I had the money i would love to have these on my car. All red rears tie it together nicely.

Thanks for the comments guys :) Not happy until the front end gets refreshed though.

EJ Taylor - They are genuine... only taken me about 3 years to find a set!

Just a quick update to say that the C is going into the body shop tomorrow... Can't wait for it to be done!