Sign in to follow this  
-=Kris=-

2011 Corrado Calendar flopped... :(

is anyone willing to pick this up, and carry it on, if i had the time i would, i think a tenner is reasonable posted if that could be done.

is anyone willing to pick this up, and carry it on, if i had the time i would, i think a tenner is reasonable posted if that could be done.

I agree. 10 is ok

I will happily pick this up and carry it on if required?

Reckon I can probably get this sorted out for people if there is definate interest.

I have next week off work, so I will report back monday and if people want me to take this on then I will get it sorted out then.

Let me know

It's a really hard thing to organise. I know Dom spent a lot of time and effort on the one he produced. Getting someone to design it, then finding a decent company to pront them at a sensible price and in a short period of time was nearly impossible.

Supermarkets like Tesco do a developing service with gifts such as calendars and mugs etc, I wonder what it would work out like from them price and quality wise?

i will look in to it tomorrow morn and report back.

i was thinkin square shape, 12" by 12", picture on top dates on bottom, turn it over picture on top dates on botton and so on. that sound ok for the style of it? my mate may have some other ideas for it though.

also was thinkin about have the corrado.net logo on one corner under the dates and maybe the CCGB logo on the other corner?

just found the ones i started to make one in 2006/7 lol

never did finish my own an cant remember what i used to do it haha

this is all i did :)

november.jpg

march.jpg

jan.jpg

feb.jpg

december.jpg

april.jpg

these are great, and a good calender is something i always need for a new year, i just have crappy ones.

i dont mind paying a little more for the time and effort to get them made and printed. these would look fantastic on my wall.im sure someone will take this on , and get them finished.

I can get them done, printed etc and to your door.

The downside is its probably going to be about £20 by the time postage is added into it etc...

THoughts?

so can we not just stick with the 12quid one :scratch:

sorry to be a bum but if they're free from that website then thats the ones im going for! sorry ladies :lol: :tongue: