Sign in to follow this  
-=Kris=-

2011 Corrado Calendar flopped... :(

Right... waiting for 1 more pic... if anyone speaks to toad, tell him to pull his finger out! :)

Out of where or who :ignore:

I'll take one when made please. I think you missed a trick with putting g60greeny and his DHL shot in September as his number plate ends AUG so surely it should have had the August slot :lol:

I'll take one when made please. I think you missed a trick with putting g60greeny and his DHL shot in September as his number plate ends AUG so surely it should have had the August slot :lol:

I had to take the August slot...! for obvious reasons... :roll:

Some really good photos submitted, I love the January pic. Also thought Greeny had a couple of great shots too.

I'll definitely be after one of these!!!!

Bad news i'm afraid ppl!

the site where i'mgetting the callendar made is charging loads for mass orders so i think i'm just going to leave it...

having said that... if you order 1 calendar, it's free, you only pay for shipping...!

so here is the website if you want to go ahead and make the calendar yourself?

http://www.vistaprint.co.uk

Sorry ppl :(

Another year, another failure! :( Perhaps one of the people who did it previously could provide the company details they used?

Shame whats the charge for the mass orders is it just the 1no. price times by how many you want?

it was working out at almost £9 a calendar and then PnP on top of that... then i would hevt yo ship it out to everyone... would deffinately be over a 10er each in the end... just thought as it's free for 1, you might as well all order it urselves... that way it's cheaper...

i never thought it would end up being that much!

Well yeah, but won't they get a bit suspicious if they get a load of freebie orders with the same pics? Anyway, 12 or so quid is not a lot to shell out, you can spare the equivalent of a quid a month surely?

I can ask my mate, he's in graphic desisgn, see how he can print them for if people want?

What size, shape and style is prefaired?

Well yeah, but won't they get a bit suspicious if they get a load of freebie orders with the same pics? Anyway, 12 or so quid is not a lot to shell out, you can spare the equivalent of a quid a month surely?

X2