lilfuzzer

Breaking Sherry pearl VR6please read page 1 as list of still available

Mate not in good nick there is a dint at the front two at the back and rust on edge of the arch

still interested?

Damn, I'll have to pass

thanks

Hi mate how much for your front crossmember?? it holds the front engine mount and connects where the bumper screws are.

Harv

Hi mate how much for your front crossmember?? it holds the front engine mount and connects where the bumper screws are.

Harv

Hi bud both ones I have, have gone.

Chaps more pics of dash and also of fuse box tray some damage underneath.

donjon the scraper is in good nick

Edited by lilfuzzer

Ok mate pm me your details and i will pay it. Dont think it will be alot to post. But would pay abit more for it to not be damaged in transit!

Hello, any update with the dash? Also, need a bracket that holds the power steering bottle to the wing,

Ta

Hello, any update with the dash? Also, need a bracket that holds the power steering bottle to the wing,

Ta

Mate there is a couple of pics for you on page 13 I think or 12 just to make sure its ok for you.

sorry that bracket is being kept

Hello, Do you have the handbrake lever? the whole assemble with the two brackets and the pullrod bit

thanks

Yeah worked fine I can chuck in the cables if you want for an extra tenner?

pm paypal address bud also pm me your address

I'll take it out saturday if that alright as its still in car and post it first thing monday

just saw pictures of the rad .any movement on the price, as it seam to be abit corroded at the bottom

Na sorry mate no movement have been asked already to sell to a lad up here but said it is already spoken for. So let me know if you dont want it and i'll sell it to him.

cheers

Happy with the dash, maybe the design is for it to slightly step up towards the driver area.....

Can you get your hands on the bracket that holds the power steering resvoir to the wing?

What will costage be do you think and I can send payment asap,

Ta

Rams

Hi Rams soz that bracket is being kept bud. I check out the postage before for the dash and its £30 for postage so £45 total. I got that on parel2go as was quoted £75 for postage of a loal company, if you want to check out any cheaper options have a gander and get back to me but I'll get it packaged up at the weekend bud.

Just send me your address

Cheers

Chris

Yeah mate the standard one I'll take a look at condition and take a photo dont know price wise £40 posted?

is the rad sold? it a genuine vw one? original? 15 yr old?

Hi mate awaiting payment from astraman

---------- Post added at 01:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:24 PM ----------

Bady boy higgens the pedal box and fans are ready for posting have pm payment details

ah I cant send me your email address and i'll email it

Edited by lilfuzzer