EJ Taylor

Ferrari f430 replica body kit group buy? Final Numbers!

after seeing THIS LINK posted by a fellow forum member, i was thought it was such a beautiful peace of kit maybe we could organise a group buy? i myself want 4 kits, as a have a pug 106, rover metro, rover 25 and Citroen AX, and a i feel washing and waxing just isnt gettin the results i desire any more, i often find myself sat lookin at my incredibly fortunate collection of automotive history and think, you know what, they should all look like matt black F430s im sure this cant just be me? so who else is up for the group buy? ill look into it further when i have a comfirmed number! so excited!

4 x EJ Taylor

1 x redborbet

2 x Benjevw

2 x poll250

280 x Kevin Bacon

1 x Kevin Bacon's friend with an F430

1 x Rorgasm

2 x iR6

1 x 8vMatt

1 x bristol bacon

1 x Dude VR6

1 x Johnny H + wiper arms

Edited by EJ Taylor

Ill take one for my dads scenic im only willing to pay over 2500 tho

put you down for just the one.

Does the kit contain the quad exhausts? Or is that an optional extra?

But yea I'm in!

NO NEEEEEEEEEEEEEED!!!!!!!!!!!!! my qwaleefied makanic tolds me ifs you drills holes in da exorst boxs and the ones under the engine lid then its souns like reals ferraarrees!

NO NEEEEEEEEEEEEEED!!!!!!!!!!!!! my qwaleefied makanic tolds me ifs you drills holes in da exorst boxs and the ones under the engine lid then its souns like reals ferraarrees!

Dammit - wheres the pic - I cant see it or the link?? lol

:D in that case! Put me down for 2...standard!

Put me down for 280 kits please. I feel the need to spread this around the residents of my village too. In fact, a guy down the road who actually owns a genuine F430 took one look at the kit, was so impressed and now wants an F430 kit for his F430.

Put me down for 280 kits please. I feel the need to spread this around the residents of my village too. In fact, a guy down the road who actually owns a genuine F430 took one look at the kit, was so impressed and now wants an F430 kit for his F430.

****ing brilliant! hahah ill put you down! i shall put him down for one too!

Put me down for one:-) Always wanted a red racing car bed when i was younger. Now i can build one but as a F430....result:smug:

I have a Yamaha RD 125, I think with a few pieces of wood I can pack it out and make it fit.

Put me down for two kits please, as in the future I may well build a F430 side car to go with it :)

Can I add 280 x "Useful pack" to my order? This would include windows that 'go up and down' :D

---------- Post added at 4:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 4:51 PM ----------

Actually, Chuck Norris just told me windows that go up and down are for poofs, so I retract that request, ta....

How much is it for just the 3ft arch gap and the 'carbon fibre' creases? I don't really want my C to look like a real Ferrari...that would be silly! I just want it to look absolutely ****e :)

I went down to see a very reputable car sales man today he said we were looking at very good kit, and I must agree with him, let me know what you think and we could order say 1000 of them. This is what he told me

I'll go for a kit to go on my T5. It'll look like the fastest van in the west!

Is there an option for a few extra sheets of carbon? I think I need to stretch the kit to fit round the van.

The kit is made by Extreme sports kits, and in the flesh they look spot on you couldn't tell if it's a genuine ferrari or not.

However interior, engine and most important drive is crap. So appart from eye candy it's useless. All in with alloys and good seats exhaust etc, it will cost 15k so why not add 10 more and buy a real Ferrari?

Holy crap, you've got a Veyron! Wow that's so cool.

But you're right, this kit would improve it some.