Goldie

Goldies 94 VR6… New Daily...

Those pictures are great, they really show the paintwork off.

And you've finally got the wheels you've been after, good find.

Fascinating! Look forward to seeing the Nothelles on the car mate! :) And yet more cracking pictures by Dave as well.. he really is seriously handy with that camera. He's ended up becoming some kind of semi-official photographer for the Sprinter - always ends up with his photo's on the covers lately!

Looking awesome mate, the Nothelles will really put your mark on the car :shades:

5 x 100s do exist… What a complete marmite wheel, some people will no doubt hate them and others will just get it..

The rarity factor is just a bonus..

I appreciate the nice comments on the pictures but as stated it was Daves work, all i did was clean it while he worked his magic..

Perfect! So glad you found a set once plugged and re drilled they'll be the perfect fitment of the perfect period one piece wheel. I'd let both other sets go when you got these sorted and just stick with these ans a set of killer splits BBS E26 game over!

They are very retro and i that is the appeal. Im just in the process of ironing out the creases with the postage so hopefully will be here next week.. Once drilled they will be getting powdered the same colour as the Comps / RCs so they are ever so slightly darker than the car..

The plan with the other wheels, at present i don't have one but being realistic i don't intend to start collecting.

Im glad you approve Gareth, i know we had spoken about these a while ago and i think you are probably as excited as i am to see them on.. In reality VSR, the Nothelles plus a couple more bits and thats the minor changes made.. After that its back to refurbing bits that you can't even see...

Plus some of the things you can see :)

Can't wait to see these on matey. A truly excellent choice.

Im pleased to be able to say the wheels will be saying goodbye to the US and starting their journey on Monday..

I can't wait to see them on the car although it'll take a little time to get them ready.. Spoke to the guy who has sold the wheels to me and turns out they were owned by a guy in Utah who had left them in a dark corner for over 10 years.. The seller sounds chuffed that they are making their way "home" to Europe..

Ive only had a quote from G23, not ideal really as that means postage to and from but they do come recommended...

Perhaps just re drill for 5x100 and retain 5/112 capability, not be seen under cap?

Perhaps just re drill for 5x100 and retain 5/112 capability, not be seen under cap?

That would be more cost effective however the back of the mounting surface is hollowed out in-between the bolt holes so can't be done without compromising strength. Also the securing bolt screws into that area and would probably lost..