clumpy1

Clumpy1's R32 (For sale on Ebay)

Do you mean the Audi's or the Borbet's? It wont be for a few week's as I'm waiting for tyre's they are on back order but I'm in no rush anyway.

Sorry, I meant the Audi ones

Nowt wrong with them indeed Dan they really suit the bus however on a Corrado they have been done so many times just wanted to do something fresh :)

Nowt wrong with Borbets i run them on my bus!

151011979.jpg

Don't want to clog clumpy's thread but that bus looks awesome!

Evening boys thanks for the kind comments want a sneeky peek up her skirt? all this talk of borbets gotta love deep dish and easy to clean!

oettinger057.jpg

DSC03748.jpg

What engine is that in there Dan? I'm not really clued up regarding the Van's it look's tasty :cool:

That is a VW 3.2 litre WBX6 engine made by Oettinger the other vw tuning powerhouse and i hear you say they never made a flat six it must be a porsche engine but no defo VW i had to rebuild her though and at 160bhp its a pleasure to drive especially if we are of camping with the kids for the weekend :thumbleft: makes a nice stablemate for the rado!

Sorry, I meant the Audi ones

Sorry Kip missed your post I'll hopefully have them done in a few week's time all going well..

Not really a Corrado update I'm helping one my mates with his fresh painted cavalier I've buffed the driver's side for him 2 day. That's not finished by the way that is just the initial one so he can refit bumpers handles etc it's came out well ford frozen white :)ane5epaj.jpgaha2e6um.jpg

Ok folk's it seem's ages since there was an update on my car but here is a small one.

I am putting Cloth Recaro's in as most will know and obviously to keep the interior more linear and matching especially in the boot area a big polished stainless Trimsport strut brace just seemed out of place hence why the following has been done.Got the front Eibach one done at the same time. This is just the start hopefully thing's will start moving a little quicker in the next couple of month's anyway here's a few pic's all feedback is encouraged and welcome ;) Well it seem's the site has spat it's dummy and won't let me upload pic's I'll update from my phone

Site back on line here's some pic's [ATTACH=CONFIG]78550[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]78551[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]78552[/ATTACH]

Oh new genuine pedal rubber's and Grille Badge too [ATTACH=CONFIG]78553[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]78554[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]78555[/ATTACH]

Very good, nice and subtle mate. What finish is that anyway?

Black Hammerite Sean. (powdercoat)

Edited by clumpy1

I cant see the pics James , it says invalid ?

Rob can you see the pic in my first post from an hour ago? It is visible on my computer though the other's on my later post are on as Attachment's but they are viewable to me if I click on them :scratch: Don't know what's going on with the site mate I haven't been able to use the normal uploader for ages I've been using the basic uploader. It's not good mate.

No mate thats the pics that say , invalid attachment .

If you mean the earlier post Rob that's when the site was messing about going offline. The later post with the pic's displaying as attachment's are the same pic's as what was supposed to be on the first post.

I see what you mean Rob just had a look on my phone anyway let's see if these ones from the phone work. y5u5e4y7.jpgba3u2epu.jpgjeqehyru.jpgupubejaq.jpgu6u8u8yn.jpg7uvy9esy.jpg

Sweet! I really like the braces. Im shocked and stunned I didn't already do the rubbers though!?

Do you know you can get an accelerator rubber too?

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/T4-Accelerator-Pedal-Rubber-Mk1-2-Golf-T4-Scirocco-/390770877717

Nice one Baz I'll complete the set. The brace's actually look 100% better in real life mate got some other little tweak's that will be done too don't want to say too much would like to keep something under my hat.

Ah can see these pics .I need new peddle rubbers too . I seriously have to stop spending on the C , it's getting out of control !

Ah can see these pics .I need new peddle rubbers too . I seriously have to stop spending on the C , it's getting out of control !

I know what your saying Rob ;) More update's soon