P3rks

1995 (M Reg) Corrado VR6 Breaking - Updated with Pictures

Have you removed the sunroof yet?

And how we doing for a postage price?

PM'd

Didn't get the PM, could you send again?

I couldn't see it on your original list but I thought I'd ask...

I'm trying to source a new MAF sensor plug and wiring loom (not the MAF itself) as my plug has significant corrosion. You don't happen to have one going from this C?

Cheers :)

Hi

Don't suppose you still have the plastic rear seat belt guides (the bit the belt runs through)

If so how much?

Thanks

I'll take the Corrado rear badge, how much with postage?

PM me payment details and I'll sort out. Thanks

Hi there, just spotted that you have heater control unit for sale for £70 - I will have this please if possible and also looking for ABS Hydraulic unit part number 357 614 111 please - can you call me and let me know how you would like paying and if you have the ABS unit please - I am on 07836 383822. many thanks

Steve

Hi,

Do you by any chance have the heater control - ie the 3 dials as mine appear to not work,

Thanks Steve

Hi Steve.. it might be worth doing some more investigation on these. The issue may not be the heater controls themselves, but something else. What isn't working with them?

Just a quick word to say that i bought a set of foglamps and an indicator stalk off Richie, items arrived yesterday here in Rome, Italy. The bits are in first class condition and were packed by a pro.

Excellent choice of courior aswell (UPS).

Top notch service Rich.

Something like this happened before with Rick I have bought a couple of thing's off him in the past and not had an issue but he had problem's cos where he was working and couldn't get internet etc etc he is not a rip off merchant Rusty bear with him he will get in touch. Obviously it's totally up to you regarding paypal and time frame etc.

Really sorry guys. Been proper hectic at the moment, work is literally killing me and I'm running on empty at the moment.

Everyone has been replied to and all parcels have been sent and tracking details forwarded.

Rusty - Didn't have your address on the paypal payment - But got it now. :)

The address was always there because you found it in the resolution centre on Paypal. I accept your apology though and look forward to receiving on Weds.

Rich I know you're under P mate but I've still no tracking details from you and no reply to my PM dated 10th Sep, if there's a problem please let me know so I can try and source elsewhere

I've yet to hear anything gets from you...

The Fan Control module and loom, right? Sorry, keep forgetting. I have it all prepared, just need to cut the loom and take you some photo's, sort payment etc. I'll pop to the unit tonight for this.

Rich