fitcy

Corrado Roof Moulding/trim Strips

Looks good. I think il defenatly be purchasing a pair. Any idea on a price yet?

Sorry but still can not advice on the price at this stage.

Will keep you all in the picture once they ready.

Looking good. I'll definitely get a pair when there made, means I won't be scarred to use the brand new original ones I have the house.

Sorry but still can not advice on the price at this stage.

Will keep you all in the picture once they ready.

Hi mate, just curious how you're coming along with these?

I like these!

The only thing is that they will hold up against the elements longer than the original crap..

Hi All

The left is currently still available via VW and i also have some samples here that i was going to look to get made but roof mouldings, same with mk2 thst have been obsolete for some time are complicated and tooling cost is mega so it would have to weighed up against how many corrados there are and how many you would sell, as said Minimum order quantites when making bits is rather high.

For now its not on my list but i know i have teh samples and if someone else gets production going with a good reproduction we would be interested in buying some at the right price with the right margin for covering costs for sure so will be interesting to see what happens with these

At teh moment i have a really good rubber supplier that are making soem cracking rubber parts, bushes, grommets etc, they cant do seals as they are extrusions so if anyone has any suggestions on rubber bits, boots, etc then feel free to pm me them :-)

I'm still waiting for the front and rear clips to go with the moulding... The factory has slowed down.

I'm keep pushing them. Once the final sample will be done I will consider if it is any good to start production. As soon as I have any info I will let you all know here.

I'm still waiting for the front and rear clips to go with the moulding... The factory has slowed down.

I'm keep pushing them. Once the final sample will be done I will consider if it is any good to start production. As soon as I have any info I will let you all know here.

excellent thank you

The MK2 version was bended in the post so you can see that on the car shape is a bir undalating. But when streight fits perfect.. just need to be cearefull while in the post.

eAOYUn.jpg

r9Jpzi.jpg

QdLzjH.jpg

StV5QA.jpg

BXOK6H.jpg

Think you're going to make a lot of people happy when these eventually go on sale!

Sold my Corrado :wave:, so my roof moulding and other bits and bobs will be up for sale, i'll list them in the for sale section tomorrow :thumb right:.

You should just let me send you the money for the roof mouldings now!

LOL, i have to sleep on it, i don't know an asking price mate.