Sign in to follow this  
vr6storm

What do you hate the most about yer C????

ok as the title says...........what do you hate the most about yer C?.............

lets hear what it is that annoys or iritates you most about the design or styling of the C..........and please no.......".i hate how much i have to pay for insurance/parts/fuel or how crap the headlights/handles and some switch gear can be etc" :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

right here's mine;

how when it rains if you open your window ever so slightly......you get a soaked arm and water on to the carpet between the seat and door :roll: :roll: :roll: :mad:

so anyone else got wee grievences like that?????

yeah, I got one for ya... ;)

it bugs the hell outta me that in the later models, they put in a big fuel tank so they also fitted a space saver... and it STILL hasn't got a flat boot floor... :? :roll:

the way nova and corsa chavs allways think i want to race :mad:

and the buffeting effect when the sunroofs open with the windows closed :(

apart from that...... nothing really :)

The fact that iv been sitting here for 5 solid mins and have thought of nothing,makes me think theres nothing!

Sure theres little things,but most of them are down to the fact its on its way out or its needing fixed etc. Design and styling is spot on IHMO-sure year after year the dash looks more out of date,but i prefer the chunky 80s style dashes than the modern curvey, cheap, hairdresser style ones.

Cheers Fraser

the difference between main beam flash and main beam on is about a nats knacker................crap :(

the buffeting effect when the sunroofs open with the windows closed

yup, that does my head in! also the way that the little sunroof wind deflector thing vibrates like bu*gery when i've got music on!

the fact that ive looked at 2 late example VR's in the last 2 days and on both of them i didn't even get to start the engine as the body was crap yet they wiere still looking for over 5.5k

:mad:

the fact that ive looked at 2 late example VR's in the last 2 days and on both of them i didn't even get to start the engine as the body was crap yet they wiere still looking for over 5.5k

Personally I like this aspect of owning a late model VR6... :)

how when it rains if you open your window ever so slightly......you get a soaked arm and water on to the carpet between the seat and door :roll: :roll: :roll: :mad:

Yep that's my grievance too. Not only do you get water on your arm and floor but also it drips directly onto the window switches. The perils of gutterless rooves unfortunately!

Oh and each time I pull the fag lighter out, it pulls the whole sodding panel out.

God these cars are poorly made......

and the buffeting effect when the sunroofs open with the windows closed :(

Most sunroof cars do that.

The C's sunroof is especially crap because the wind deflector springs are hopeless and it doesn't deflect the wind at all past 70mph, so it's noisy as hell. Not too much work to fit stronger springs on the deflector though :lol:

Parrallel parking with my wheels and the fact I can't see booger all :/. Other than that I love it to pieces, can't wait until I finally get my drive/garage to park it on/in!!!!!!!!

Don't worry about it mate, so did I. Just walk away. I managed to find a beautiful one for just over £5k so keep looking. I was on the assumption that I would need to look at at least 10 before I found the right one.

You'll get the tingle when it's the one though, if you don't, just walk away.

cheers dinkus i walked away after 5 mins to be fair!! theres one for 7.5k with only 64k on it near me so who knows anyways ill keep the post as it says :mrgreen: i hate the fact i dont own one!

Maybe its just my seat height (and I'm a tall guy, 6'2") but when the spoiler pops up it completely obscures my view of the road in the rear view mirror :? It means I have to crane my neck up slightly everytime I want to check I don't have a copper tailing me on the motorway...

And I find it hard to 'quickly' flash someone with the main beam, i always pull too vigorously on the stalk (ahem) and switch main beam on full, completely blinding the person I'm flashing at.

These could just be teething issues and niggles I learn to put up with though, I've only had it 2 weeks after all :)

Yeah, I dislike the pull-to-switch nature of the headlights too. Plus the fact that it's too easy to forget to reset the headlight beam back to "normal" when flashing someone during the daytime..

Plus the fact that the stupid LEDs on the dash all look like they're lit up when you get sunlight shining on them!

Yeah i hate the rear visibilty and the fact that it halves when the spoiler rises.

and the price of some of the parts second hand and new when there not really that special

I don´t like the gearbox that much... :wink:

It could be a lot better! :o

The headlights are too poor! :oops:

But i still love very part of him! :D