ed.speller.7

National corrado get together

Need some more northerners to show interest to move the meet further up the country!

Agree..

South Yorkshire here.

Standard VR6

Evening all

Many of u may of seen my post of the facebook corrado page. Im trying to organise a national meet to get as many corrados together as possible but i also want to work out best place for it.

So if ur up for it and not already told me were u r and what model corrado u drive please do....i have a giant map started with locations of people and there cars...ps i think we could start a uk record for it.

theres a facebook corrado page?

im game, SC VR6 in oxford

Need some more northerners to show interest to move the meet further up the country!

Swindon - lets stay South lol!

CCGB National Day at RIAT RAF Fairford. 50 places. Unfortunately I cant go as girlfriends birthday and its only 15 mins form my house arghhhh!!!

Interesting idea indeed. Hope it takes off but traditional we're a hard bunch to get in the same place at the same time! :lol: Best I saw was the 20th meet at the 'ring in 2008.

Either way I'd be interested in coming along. - VR6 24v, Cambridge

Anyone got a link to the Corrado fb page ?

Not sure how to copy a link of Facebook but if you just put into the Facebook search VW Corrado Chat you will find the page I think people are talking about!

Not sure how to copy a link of Facebook but if you just put into the Facebook search VW Corrado Chat you will find the page I think people are talking about!

you could try just copying the URL from the address bar when you're on the page. i think it would then ask other people to 'log in to view' when they try to go to that link

i have tried searching for the VW corrado chat you mention but it doesnt bring any results

edit - found it - fb said there were zero results on the search but i then saw a post which mentioned it....linky....

https://www.facebook.com/groups/VwCorradoChat/?fref=nf

Ditto, VR6 causing a Storm in Swindon

Are you another Swindon person. I have still not seen any others driving around. Just me and my reflection in shop Windows

Could be interested depending on location and price, as £36 for the CCGB National Day is just too much for me.

Would certainly be up for camping too. VR6 in Norfolk