Jim

Hilarious prices for broken used parts..

He just emailed me back saying 'thanks for the advertising'!! In his dreams.....

Did you ask for a discount for advertising his ****e

It is shocking what people think items are really worth. Putting storm in a title to make it sound appealing and worth something.

It is expensive enough owning a Corrado without people taking the ##ss.

Oh well, let's hope there isn't someone just as daft to pay that

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

It’s also missing the plastic ring for indicator switch off and horn connection.

Chancer

Lets be fair now, it's not the most expensive Corrado steering wheel on ebay.
And not exactly the cheapest either. £115 is a lot of dosh for something in that knackered condition.

That's ebay for you. However if they included global shipping then it would've probably sold no problem at that price.

It’s also missing the plastic ring for indicator switch off and horn connection.

Chancer

Excellent, I have one similar where I have used that ring on my mk6 flat bottom wheel, at least I know what the old Corrado wheel is worth now :)

At that price it’s like fishing in a swimming pool and hoping for a bite

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've still got a single set of new, sealed in the bag, rubber grille grommets (the three that secure the grille into the slam panel) - wonder what they're worth :D

I've still got a single set of new, sealed in the bag, rubber grille grommets (the three that secure the grille into the slam panel) - wonder what they're worth :D

I can relieve you of them if no longer needed Jim?

I thought the grille grommets were still available Jim? 2nd dibs if not, you don't even have a Corrado anymore! lol

Pretty sure they're obsolete. I'm a little torn as I'd like to sell to a friend on here for a fair price, but I'm also curious to know what they could sell for if I was feeling particularly unscrupulous... hmmm... if I do decide to sell Ian, I'll give you a shout as you asked first.

That's fair, thanks Jim.

I did have a couple of spares but I gave one to Daren (Harrier) and another to somebody else?

How about selling 1 to Anna, then hopefully she could get some made for the rest of us. Legend.

Pretty sure they're obsolete. I'm a little torn as I'd like to sell to a friend on here for a fair price, but I'm also curious to know what they could sell for if I was feeling particularly unscrupulous... hmmm... if I do decide to sell Ian, I'll give you a shout as you asked first.

Been obsolete since 2013 according to my local dealer.

Stick em on ebay and get £80 for them. Be that man :lol:

How about selling 1 to Anna, then hopefully she could get some made for the rest of us. Legend.

I mean.. sure, I could do that. With respect, I have already more than done my bit in the past in terms of helping the community out and even VW Heritage.. sold Anna for a very fair price a set of OE headlight protectors so they could get some reproductions made.

If you sell... put them on ebay, 99p start.. no reserve.. they will go for what people are prepared to pay, then you know their value ;)

If you sell... put them on ebay, 99p start.. no reserve.. they will go for what people are prepared to pay, then you know their value ;)

You've escaped the pot holes and rat run of Willis road then... still in the village.. ?

You've escaped the pot holes and rat run of Willis road then... still in the village.. ?

Aha!

You dont miss much!!! LOL!

Long story.. I won't go into ugly bits... separation, camping at Mums place until next purchase goes through ;)