Rocket Ron

Stanford Hall 6th May 2018

This one needs no introduction, a firm favourite in the Corrado Club GB calendar. A show featuring the strictest concourse d'elegance in the UK, and normally featuring a few Corrados in the concourse.

The CCGB stand attracts like-minded owners, not to mention to have a good sized group of Corrados parked up on the beautiful grounds of Stanford Hall.

This year for the 30th anniversary of the Corrado we have been given the rather attractive plot of land right next to the main house, where we can turn up with 30 or so Corrados. So let's get them out to mark the occasion!

A reasonable £10 entry fee to be paid upon arrival at the gate.

Register your name on the CCGB website to receive a rear-view mirror hanger to get onto the club stand.

http://www.stanfordhallvw.co.uk/

I need to get out to some. So this im going to make sure I attend

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

I need to get out to some. So this im going to make sure I attend

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Good man. That's my plan this year also

Sent from my SM-G357FZ using Tapatalk

All CCGB Members please visit the club site and register remember it is the car not the number of passengers in the vehicle.

This will then give us an idea on car numbers so we can let organisers know numbers.

Looking forward to this one.

Considering staying over on the Saturday at an ibis hotel to break up the journey. Anyone here have any experience of ibis? Cheers.

Sent from my TA-1024 using Tapatalk

I decided a while ago to get active and visit a few shows.

I've never heard of this one before and was expecting it to be miles away, but to my utter surprise it is 25 miles down the road!

It looks really good and a very reasonable entry fee, I will definitely be attending this year.

I will definitely be heading to this again. I'll even try to be there on time this year! :lol:

Registered, this will be my first time, please be gentle!

Registered, this will be my first time, please be gentle!

Nice one pal finely we may get to meet!!!!!

I will be there again this year

Haven’t considered camping there before as the weather is usually still a bit on the cool side

Might try it though if there were a few others :)

Was really hoping to make this year but looking like the interior could still be at the trimmers..........might be a bit of a difficult drive getting there peering over the dash!

How late will I be able to book a place?

I’m still working out what road trips i want to do. Ideally id like a euro trip but the threads on the 30th anniversary meets aren’t really finalised. I went to VW Festival in 2016 and thought it was great. I now have a little girl and working out if a trip down myself without the family is the way to go. So this event may be the one to attend for a change.

Fraser

I will be there again this year

Haven’t considered camping there before as the weather is usually still a bit on the cool side

Might try it though if there were a few others :)

Yup! I’m up for that Papa D!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Folks. Keep your peepers on the CCGB events page.

This years 30th National is at Harewood House. There maybe a small Dissen trip, a Welsh road trip and many other shows.

Nice one pal finely we may get to meet!!!!!

Yes mate! won't be in the Ice grey though!

15 Registered so far for the CCGB pitch but we need more (15) for our pitch next to the house.

Visit the CCGB events list along with many more that have been arranged this year by Kev Hunt and Eric

Ron

Sadly I can't bring my car as I'll be working on a trade stand there with work and probably driving one of works vans. Will try and pop over to the display though :thumbleft:

Hi all the the CCGB stand now has 18 cars a great response, but we can do better lets reach the magic 20 or even more. The organisers need to know by the 8th April.

Thanks to all

Ron

Hi all the the CCGB stand now has 18 cars a great response, but we can do better lets reach the magic 20 or even more. The organisers need to know by the 8th April.

Thanks to all

Ron

Excellent Ron that's good news.

Add me to the list, Ill b there!

Tan if you don't visit the CCGB events page and register you will not receive a rear view mirror hanger which gives you access to our club stand.

Also did you receive Resto passes mate ??????? because have not heard from you to say received. As well as emails.

Thanks Ron

And got the passes

I will login shortly and register.