Anth

Your Favourite Corrado Modification

As the title says,

Lets see those modifications you like the most on your motor!

It can be anything from stanced, standard, pinked out, lifted, lowered etc etc etc it all counts! Whatever makes you happy and makes you love the Corrado that little bit more.

Having only owned my VR a year and its been garaged most of that then mine would have to be the fact that I've cleaned up the grey leather pretty well and its starting to look not too bad now. All other mods on it other than the wheels came with the car on purchase, the previous owner having done some pretty nice mechanical/handling upgrades to be honest.

Who knows your mods might just inspire someone else to do the same.

Share away.......

[ATTACH=CONFIG]93423[/ATTACH]

Has to be my alloys....

Followed closely by my ASD gearboxe45a551aba30084ffab59630ed317082.jpg

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

BMC CDA. No matter how much you enjoy any of the other mods, nothing beats the sound of it when you press the go pedal!

On a hot day it’s hard to beat climate control, comes with the added bonus of being powerful enough to clear the screen on a wet day too!

VAG optional VDO volt and oil pressure auxilliary gauges - should have been fitted at the factory.

Oh, and a VW Motorsport VSR (not that I have one, only wishful thinking!)

I like the teves20 abs, always pleased not to see that bias valve when I'm under the car, and to have working abs finally

Tough call!

Smooth mirrors are a top one of mine. The straight cut box with lsd is hilarious. And sexy brakes.... :)

I like the teves20 abs, always pleased not to see that bias valve when I'm under the car, and to have working abs finally

I really fancy this too!

Tough call!

Smooth mirrors are a top one of mine. The straight cut box with lsd is hilarious. And sexy brakes.... :)

Need a spin in it one day Moz

I am always pleased with my magnex, one of the first things i bought for car, got it off ebay for £120 no pics but took the risk and it arrived like brand new condition and after nearly about 90k and 10yrs its still great

BMC CDA. No matter how much you enjoy any of the other mods, nothing beats the sound of it when you press the go pedal!

Funnily enough the BMC CDA is one part I have left over from Corrado ownership and it turns out it's the same fitment for my 523i.. makes that 6 cylinder engine sound significantly better as well, compared to the standard airbox :)

Favourite Corrado modification for me? Tough one.. I think the VW Cup 16" Speedlines remained a firm favourite, not least because of the rarity of them. That or a VM Motorsport VSR.. again.. the rarity of it always appealed. Having a really well specced or OEM+ example would be the way I'd love to go if I ever got back into a Corrado again.

Has to be my alloys....

How do you find driving this in terms of Acceleration and in slow moving traffic with the ASD gearbox fitted compared to the original box ?

I have a CTN box (I believe is similar to the ASD ) which has sitting here for a few years, but cant bring myself to fit it in case it totally balls up the G60's lively performance.

Although a distant memory, I'd have to say the 1.8 20v turbo engine, brought the old girl to life

How do you find driving this in terms of Acceleration and in slow moving traffic with the ASD gearbox fitted compared to the original box ?

I have a CTN box (I believe is similar to the ASD ) which has sitting here for a few years, but cant bring myself to fit it in case it totally balls up the G60's lively performance.

It certanly changes the driveability.

Its a bit weird getting used to actually using 1st longer instead of changing to 1st almost instantly.

Acceleration you would think would suffer but it seems to get traction better instead of spinning the wheels.

It certainly works better now ive added a bit more power.

Its motorway driving is a major advantage in 5th gear it really cuts the mpg.

Its geared for 175mph apparently lol...

It certanly changes the driveability.

Its a bit weird getting used to actually using 1st longer instead of changing to 1st almost instantly.

Acceleration you would think would suffer but it seems to get traction better instead of spinning the wheels.

It certainly works better now ive added a bit more power.

Its motorway driving is a major advantage in 5th gear it really cuts the mpg.

Its geared for 175mph apparently lol...

That's the thing I don't like about the std box away in 1st and changing into 2nd instantly, sounds like 5th is not needed in the ASD box

I think over the years I’ve done many,many mods to mine,

But my favourite the 20vt CTN box with wavetrac,wakens the C up,having done 100k on the old 16v,and about the same on the 20vt,it still brings a smile driving to work,(and 50mpg on the motorway)

i do like the obd1 to obd2 conversion. Improves driveability, economy and perhaps a bit of performance, plus loads of things to look at in VCDS!

Those are one of my favourite, as well as the BBS RS

Has to be my alloys....

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

i do like the obd1 to obd2 conversion. Improves driveability, economy and perhaps a bit of performance, plus loads of things to look at in VCDS!

I get the feeling i will end up doing this one day

I get the feeling i will end up doing this one day

You won't regret it Jim its a really worthwhile mod