annavr6

Spoonfed tuning

Hi All

We currently stock the front splitter from these guys as requested by many. We have just sold out so are looking to do a new order but we are thinking of adding a few more products to make it more worth getting the order in.

So my question is what products would you buy from us at Heritage if we get them over from spoonfed and on the shelf?

I have the interior door sill trims and the deep pile carpets off them, both very good quality.

You should 100 % bring over

Hood release horns

VR6 Front fenders

Cheers.

I’ve got the Spoonfed wiper scuttle,and if easily available,I’m sure others would buy it

Agreed, plus the rear euro plate holder, both difficult parts to get in standard form.

Rear wiper delete looks cool!

I'd say the windscreen trim and scuttle cover would be good options, and maybe the dial gauges - the only relay issue is that they are all quite expensive to start with (understandable for low volume quality parts), so with shipping/customs and overhead added there might not be as muc interest in the end.

I’ve got the Spoonfed wiper scuttle,and if easily available,I’m sure others would buy it

+1 - I'd definitely look at buying one of those if you brought it in.

+1 scuttle cover

+1 CF wings

The latter you actually quoted me for last year, but the import/shipping doubled Spoonfed's price, which I couldn't stomach...

It's a shame that spoonfed that is probably one 2oth of the size of VW Heritage can come up with these parts and Heritage cannot produce them in the UK with its financial clout .

It's a shame that spoonfed that is probably one 2oth of the size of VW Heritage can come up with these parts and Heritage cannot produce them in the UK with its financial clout .

:D

Its just not financially viable for us on a lot of parts. We do what we can. I do push Corrado with the bosses, but its such a small market compared to other models.

Its just not financially viable for us on a lot of parts. We do what we can. I do push Corrado with the bosses, but its such a small market compared to other models.

Thanks for doing your bit Anna.

Front Fog/indicator lights and bottom outer and inner window scrapers would be a bonus, any chance you can ask vintage rubber from the USA to send you over some samples, maybe strike up a relationship with them. We need the basics to keep the cars on the road.

http://vintagerubber.com/volkswagen/corrado/

Edited by Keyo

Hi Anna, thanks for doing this. Do you know when all the parts will be up on your website?

Hi Anna, thanks for doing this. Do you know when all the parts will be up on your website?

Hi

They probably wont go up on the current site as the new website should be live by the time stock arrives. I will update once they are on there. They can be ordered via phone until then or i can put an order on for you.

Hi

They probably wont go up on the current site as the new website should be live by the time stock arrives. I will update once they are on there. They can be ordered via phone until then or i can put an order on for you.

Hi Anna,

Is Heritage still planning to stock more Spoonfed items? If so, do you know roughly when?

Thanks, James