Cressa

Karmann the Corrado

2 hours ago, Keyo said:

You know they look good when everyone wants them ha 😀

🤣🤣PM me people with your address if you haven't done so already. I'll sort this weekend. Ish

Cressa, if you’ve any left, please put a couple of pairs aside. Happy to pay etc... although you really owe me as being responsible, along with James, for my failing to stop buying a second corrado last weekend- it was your “corrado poor” comment that did it 😬
many thanks, Tim

Oh... and the car looks fab, btw. My new car is same colour so if we ever get the chance to meet up we can do a compare and contrast to make you feel even happier. Whilst I’ll be cursing, just out of earshot😢

Ha ha you got busy mate! Just curious, what kind of punch is this, for leather crafting?
I was thinking of your car today, that deep green is freakin nice. I don't know why but I would mate it with some dark gold rims.
Happy punching ha! Cheers

On 6/4/2020 at 4:46 AM, ABV-VR6 said:

Ha ha you got busy mate! Just curious, what kind of punch is this, for leather crafting?
I was thinking of your car today, that deep green is freakin nice. I don't know why but I would mate it with some dark gold rims.
Happy punching ha! Cheers

It is a leather punch 👍

I'm just sorting envelopes out for every ones discs... I will post up when I've sent them.

They will think you are up to something at the post office. Watch out for the unmarked car with two blokes in it. 

1 hour ago, Cressa said:

It is a leather punch 👍

I'm just sorting envelopes out for every ones discs... I will post up when I've sent them.

Thank You sir 

2 hours ago, Cressa said:

It is a leather punch 👍

I was having a tidy up in the garage yesterday and found one of my fathers, I've no idea what he used it for.

27 minutes ago, Dox said:

I was having a tidy up in the garage yesterday and found one of my fathers, I've no idea what he used it for.

Ha ha, multi purpose tool

Had someone put the rear windows in today. Happy with the results,  but disappointed at having my pants down with the price.....Corrado tax

It helps in making it look more like a car and if I find some spare time I can move towards getting the roof liner back in..

And I have a drivers regulator problem. I think the previous owner badly swapped it out. I put 3 rivets in the main body but now realise nothing is fixing the motor in position.... that problem can wait for now though

20200608_162056.jpg

20200608_120909.jpg

15 hours ago, 1xshaunx1 said:

Put them bloody door mirrors on

🤣🤣will do mate. Just waiting on some screws coming from lilfuzzer. I cant find my others yet. 

Sorry to be late on the pads. All cut out and put in envelopes last night.  Sending out today as i only need to pass a post box. First class but that doesnt mean next day anymore..... let me know if you dont get them 

Just received mine thanks Cressa!

Not sure Corrado ownership and happiness should be mentioned in the same sentence! LolBut a nice personal touch all the same.

Thanks again mate, very much appreciated. 👍

Received mine today thanks, very much appreciated. Very kind of you to send them out. Great message.

Thanks Cres arrived today - let me know if I can ever help out with anything. 

Cheers Chap.. 

On ‎5‎/‎27‎/‎2020 at 11:15 AM, Cressa said:

The Classic Green Pearl LC6U does look nice when the sun hits it.

I always wanted a blue one, but am happy with this

20200527_094639.jpg

Cressa that paint finish looks top notch :classic_cool:

Si

They look so nice when out of paint - Im wondering is the car going to be on the road this summer mate- are there projects that you are finishing off before fitting her out ?  I want to see her finished will look the business. 

Edited by Keyo

On 6/18/2020 at 10:07 PM, Keyo said:

They look so nice when out of paint - Im wondering is the car going to be on the road this summer mate- are there projects that you are finishing off before fitting her out ?  I want to see her finished will look the business. 

I hope summer isn't too soon..... slow progress but I want to make sure everything is cleaned and working as it goes back on. I would like to get the alarm immobiliser swapped out whilst in this state. 

I may put the front bumper back on tomorrow to free up the dining room table 😂😂

Good day, bad day.

I had purchased a NOS rear headlining trim years ago. Out the box today and there is a slight crack to it. Disappointed but my repair to the back was bomb proof. Just so I could fit the tailgate seal and adjust the lock, shuts lovely for now.

Worst was the aircon pressure switch which decided to leak oil !!!

The bit of headlining that I stuck back and the glue has bleed through 🤬

And a brand new bolt for the rear bumper still wont fit in.... so guess I need to tap a rethread to the bumper arm. Wish I new what pitch it was .

Bloody Corrados 👊🤣🤣

And Shaun, 1 wing mirror is on 🤪

1 minute ago, easypops said:

Got the discs mate, many thanks 😁👍

patience 🤣

Royal mail didn't rush first class post then. 

Patience 😇😂 it's what we bloody need with these cars

Just now, Cressa said:

Royal mail didn't rush first class post then. 

Patience 😇😂 it's what we bloody need with these cars

Not quite mate but I’m never in a rush anyway 😁