PhatVR6

PhatVR6's 4wd 24v Corrado (new brakes)

Awesome, I know what they sound like as a friend (Guy Heartly) has an R32 with the cams, exhaust and chip... one of the best sounding cars ever! Might even be better than a Aston V12 with sports exhaust or a TVR....or even a normal 12v VR6 :wink:

Oh yes, they sound sepcial alright. I've heard a few with the milltek pipe on it.

watching top gear last night, he was banging on about that Pagani Zonda, I thought it sounded utter ar5e! the Vr is miles better!

Just struggling to draw up enough enthusiam to go outside and work on the car at the moment.

I don't think TV's do the sound of those V12's much justice quite frankly.

As much as I love the sound of the VR6 engine, the howl from the Aston Martin V12 Vanquish (which I have heard first hand) is about 500 times sweeter, and I don't doubt that the AMG developed V12 in the Zonda sounds as good.

I don't think TV's do the sound of those V12's much justice quite frankly.

I agree, but I've been in one. They do sound amazing don't get me wrong but so does an R32 with the miltech exhaust, cams and chip! 300bhp and many Db's of sound!

Just struggling to draw up enough enthusiam to go outside and work on the car at the moment.

I know where your coming from on that score, its been 2 weeks since I laid a hand on the beast.... got the pleasures of wiring to look forward to, can't be arsed to be totally honest... its too cold!

Paul. Total respect mate, proper project. Look forward to seeing it in the flesh. I have put the engine swap on the back burner until I have decent space to do it, so I will have a damn good look at yours and Coxys! :)

Jay

One badass car bud. Lookin good. Love to see it finished. Might look even better with a tt dash and ancills. Possibly the ultimate C?

:D That cars had a few engines in it .

King of the v6's :salute:

I hear they do an impressive twin turbo kit for them if you can fit that in too.

Fair f***ing play! That is some peice of machinery! :mrgreen: Makes me wonder if what I'm going to do is worth it! :(

Extremely good skills on your top quality effort dude! 8)

Still cant wait to finally see this machine...still very impressed looking at them pics again, lets hope it becomes 4wd over this month if you ave the time mate. I'll keep checking back for the developments and sound clips..even video clips if you get any up...you have given me a massive inspiration, i just need a bigger pocket to carry out what i need to do. :mrgreen:

Well, haven't had time to touch it really, been working on the house and looking after my missus (she's just had an operation).

Got the full go ahead to get back on with it now though, should hopefully have some better pics by sunday night (yeah, I know I've said that before....)

Gota have her up and running for the corrado forum 2005 event, bring plenty of cotton to soak up all that druel :lol:

New pics

wiring all in now, just couldn't fire it up as I had no ECU relay, got one now though :D

76818650.jpg

76818668.jpg

I will finally sort out this sodding DBW pedal box tomorrow.

interior is totally gutted now, nothing in it except one of my new doors cards, just as a test

PS, those who remeber my JBS wind up from the CGTI forum will know what the deliberate badge spacing is all about :wink:

You need to get these pics in the best engine mod poll thread, I know where my votes going now. :thumbleft:

PS, those who remeber my JBS wind up from the CGTI forum will know what the deliberate badge spacing is all about

.......................and for those of us who don't? :-P