Henny

Henny's G60 (Now owned by Dox)

Congrats. So cute. I rember holding my daughter in one hand just like that. 8 years later she's just a touch bigger now!

Congrats Henny, great times ahead. And you thought running a corrado was expensive..

my 2 have reached 5 and 2 1/2 already, woosh almost as fast as a corrado. Priceless fun though. Congrats and enjoy. Jon

Now up for sale at a reduced price of £1100... C'mon peeps, someone'll get a whole hell of a lot for not a lot of cash here!

FOR SALE ADVERT

from a 'potentially interested' point of view, id really recommend recent and detailed pics bud. considering how long its been sat for id be concerned about coming that far without seeing the worst. if it really is a case of swapping an engine over into a mint shell i am tempted..

cheers

baz

Okay... I'll get some recent pics this weekend if the weather is OK... She really is still in good condition as far as I can tell though... :)

Right, thought I'd run a quick update onto here... I was about to wash her, but the rain stopped that, but I took a few pics of her first so that I could show what she looked like before a wash....

This is as she stands at the moment... the white stuff down the drivers side is cobwebs, the paint is still in very good condition, but she's got developed 2 rust spots... One across the top of the windscreen, and one on the passenger side of the tailgate. Both look to be fairly minor. :)

Well, it looks like I've managed to mis-time this so that there isn't going to be any more good weekends for the rest of the year! Still not had chance to wash her and get some good pics... :(

There's a hell of a lot of parts here for the money, and it really shouldn't be a big job to drop in an engine and start using it again. It's even got a brand new fuel pump and gauge sender fitted which has never been used while driving on the road!

There's a polished stainless front strut brace that's never been fitted, and one of the one piece scuttle covers (made by swg, I think?) that's still in it's bag! The more I think about it, the more parts I remember that are in it!

Well, it's the end of an era... first time in over a decade that I've not owned a Corrado... :(

She left today to go to her new home and receive a little TLC (And a new engine/gearbox/interior etc!)...

Sad to see her go, but happy she's (hopefully!) going to make a come back of some description or other... 8)

oh, and the bloke in the pics is the van driver... I've no idea who he is!!! :lol:

Woah! Just cottoned onto the fact that this thread is over 8 years old! Hadn't realised that I'd owned this car that long! :oops: :lol:

The driver was Jake (his GF was a cracker!). The car is currently stranded wheel nut deep in gravel outside the garage. I had to move my VR6 as hopefully it will get some use this year (sorned for 18 months with abs issues), I replaced the battery and the abs light is behaving like it should....... Very odd, it must feel threatened by the new arrival :)

Any recent pics Dox?

It’s in my garage loft and I’m hopeless at resizing pics anyway