Henny

Henny's G60 (Now owned by Dox)

Back up to 10 Borbet Cs now then... :oops: 14 if I win the other auction too! :| :lol:

Why do you want so many!!?

Back up to 10 Borbet Cs now then... :oops: 14 if I win the other auction too! :| :lol:

Why do you want so many!!?

what he said!^^^^ :lol:

sweet g by the way!

neil.

Why do I want so many? I have 2 Corrados and I like the look of Borbet Cs on the Corrado. The 4 that the car is running on at the moment are a 30 offset and sit nice and flush with the wings on my early bodied Grey G60... which is a shame 'cos when I put the 11mm spacers behind 'em to make 'em clear the Brembo calipers, they'll stick out and foul on everything... :( SO, the new ones I'm bringing in from Germany are a 40 offset so that they'll sit 10mm further in to the body of the car... when I put the 11mm spacers behind 'em they'll have a 29 offset and hopefully still will clear the brembo calipers without catching on the body work... ;)

The 4 30mm offset ones will then be put back onto J-DUB leaving me with 2x 30 offset spares (one of which was damaged during the crash).

The other 4 I was going to buy (to make it upto 14!) were 5 stud ones with a 30 offset which I was thinking about getting in case I decide to do something a little odd to J-DUB during her next incarnation, but the seller never replied to my email (in perfect german! 8) ) so the auction ended with no bids... His loss.... :p :lol:

a set of Speedos..

What has your skimpy swimming trunk fetish got to do with alloy wheels, spidey? ;)

Sorry.. :D

Hmm, those inpros do look good on a grey rado. Uh-oh, there's a group buy on at the moment - kerching :D

All I'd need then is some Borbet 'C's and both ours would be identical. (aestetically at any rate!)

not for long.... Brembos and MKIV rears hopefully going on this weekend and the engine may be slightly different too by the end of Monday... ;) Oh, and the 40 offset Borbets are slightly different to the norm too, but I'm not sure if they're gonna stay that way or not... BLING! they're polished Borbet Cs... :lol: 8)

:p :lol:

Slightly different engine? By slight, do you mean swap?

You will let me know if you decide to shift one of your borbet sets won'tcha? (pwetty pwease!)

not had much time to do anything to her for a while... she's still pretty much as she was at the last MK meeting... I'm aiming to have a big blatt at the modifications and swapovers in the next few weeks, but I have to finish and shift my MKII Driver first which I discovered had 8" of water in the rear footwells this weekend... Not a nice job to clean up and dry out... :|

Progress will be posted when I get time... 8)

ah well, so it's taken nearly a quarter of a year to get my arse in gear.. :oops: :lol:

The engine and box is now in, she's now running on the 40mm offset Borbet Cs I imported from Germany with 4 new 11mm spacers and I'm grinning like a loon after the drive in this morning! :lol: It's nearly 9 months since I last drove a car with this engine and box and I'd forgotten just how silly it was and how much faster than a standard G60 it is! 8) :lol: :D

The brakes will be swapped over this week and I'll give her a service before the weekends fun at Santa Pod... ;) 8)

Photos when I get home tonight ('cos that's where my camera is! ;) :lol: )

Nice one Henny....glad you got there in the end....make sit all worht while!.

now you can start on the TDI :D

thats one nice looking rear mate.....veeery nice......

where did you get that g60 badge from then ????...i can find a bugger anywhere...especially the 3 slat.

Best colour by far 8) Mine might make it to a show soon - will be interested to put them side by side to see how similar the paint is as mine has been blown over at some point

dinkus, yeah, shame it looks crap up close... :oops: She's in dire need of a respray... :(

corradowales, it's the one off J-DUB... ;)

phil_k, mine's had at least 3 blow overs on different parts... you can tell 'cos there's at least 4 different colours on her... :oops:

dinkus, that's out the back of my garage... handy having a free 250 space carpark there to use for what ever I feel like at night! ;) :lol: I live next to the mayor of Congleton, and she said that it was OK, so who am I to argue?!? ;) :lol:

Custom made spacers/spiggot rings anyone? £25 each... 8)

Ahh cunning!

And it's amazing what you can make look good in photographs, eh? ;)