What's wrong with that? Better than an Audi!

But a corrado looks a million times better than a scirroco lol.

Plus it was in a busy pub when it was said, I want people to know i drive a corrado lol

It's ok, my other half, to wind me up, says my beloved Scirocco GTX looks like an Audi! Grrr! Anyway, isn't a Corrado a glorified MkIII Scirocco? (Uh-oh - bet I get banned now!!!!)

2 Chufties in one day!

1 - pulled up alongside chap I know, wind window down and start nattering. Comment of Wow - flash car! Wicked.

2 - at service station tonight, chap parks alongside to check tyre pressures etc. Looks at the C and says, bet that's a lot of fun to drive, always admired them. His wheels were nice - T reg Saab - didn't get the model but looked top spec! He was an older gentleman and will have to get a test drive in a C before they get too long in the tooth!

Happy bunny!

Nice :)

You won't see my Corrado around Ludlow any more I'm afraid though - had to sell, couldn't afford to run 2 cars :(

Needed something "sensible" for work - either take the company tinbox (probably an Astra) and pay through the nose on tax, or take the allowance and sort something else out...

I got an interesting Chufty yesterday...

Driving through the M60 roadworks at 40mph with a VERY obvious marked police car behind me trying to make me do 45-50 through the speed traps :roll: Obviously I sat at 40 (like always ;) :lol: ) through the whole roadworks right until the end sign, where I dropped it into 3rd and booted it leaving said police car looking like it was stood still... into 5th at 70 and pulled over to the left lane to pull off the motorway... police car catches me up at the traffic lights on the slip road, looks over, grins, nods and mouths "goes as well as it looks then..." then drove off when the lights went green...

One of these days I'm gonna come a cropper playing with police cars like that... :oops: :lol: :twisted:

I got an interesting Chufty yesterday...

Driving through the M60 roadworks at 40mph with a VERY obvious marked police car behind me trying to make me do 45-50 through the speed traps :roll: Obviously I sat at 40 (like always ;) :lol: ) through the whole roadworks right until the end sign, where I dropped it into 3rd and booted it leaving said police car looking like it was stood still... into 5th at 70 and pulled over to the left lane to pull off the motorway... police car catches me up at the traffic lights on the slip road, looks over, grins, nods and mouths "goes as well as it looks then..." then drove off when the lights went green...

One of these days I'm gonna come a cropper playing with police cars like that... :oops: :lol: :twisted:

Heh heh, good work :D

i had one when i was getting the car MOT'd last year...

a couple of geezers came in with a Calibra that looked like a heap...

They are checking my car all over. One looked like Fifty Cent / Ali G, the other looked like a thin version of BA Baracus, and here's what they said to me... and i quote...

"Dem bitches a go creeyzee when dat spoiler goow up aan daown yu kno! Bitches a love dem spoiler and ting! Deese Corrado are ROUGH na maan!"

And im standing there wanting to piss my pants laffing at this geezer talking like hes Ali bloody G! (And hoping that they dont decide they're having the car cos its nicer than theirs!)

i had one when i was getting the car MOT'd last year...

a couple of geezers came in with a Calibra that looked like a heap...

They are checking my car all over. One looked like Fifty Cent / Ali G, the other looked like a thin version of BA Baracus, and here's what they said to me... and i quote...

"Dem bitches a go creeyzee when dat spoiler goow up aan daown yu kno! Bitches a love dem spoiler and ting! Deese Corrado are ROUGH na maan!"

And im standing there wanting to piss my pants laffing at this geezer talking like hes Ali bloody G! (And hoping that they dont decide they're having the car cos its nicer than theirs!)

:rofl: :lol: 8)

Quote of the month!

C*** of the month as well! :) (the guy saying it, not Del!)

Reminds me of GTI International about 10 years ago - Kim Collins sport Quattro had just pinged up the 1/4 mile, some lad turned round to his mates (Westside, most likely...) going "Check da profile! Check da profile man, wikkid!" as he did that annoying hand-waving finger-clicking thing.

There were about 5 of us standing next to him who just collapsed with laughter at that point, he didn't understand why. One of my mates has no shame and just danced around shouting "Check da profile! Check da profile!" until the guy walked off in confusion :)

as he did that annoying hand-waving finger-clicking thing.

They were doin that as well! I just wish it was on camera! Too funny i tell ya! the F@*ks!

After 3 months of being hassled by my mate I let him drive the C home last night. (thinking that'll put a stop to him pestering for a drive - bit of a nutter behind the wheel.)

Got back, said it was wicked and would love a go in the dry, in the daylight!

Damn!

He was dead impressed, has liked the look of the C's for a long time and said that the drive didn't let it down.

Kinda happy!

Not letting him loose in it alone though!

not really a chufti but i gave a girl from work a lift and she asked what is this car??

i said a corrado

she was none the wiser :lol:

Went to Burntwood(ish) yesterday to see a man about carpets from his Scirocco for my GTX (her carpet has seen better days,) got there, he is standing in the road almost jumping up and down about the fact that I've got a corrado G60 - lurved the car, would buy it off me tomorrow if I was selling! All the C's in his area are £3-4k and not in brill condition!

The carpets are brill too - two chufties there if you like!

Good chuftie yesterday - a smart looking guy doing door-to-door selling knocked on the door and the GF answered (I was at work).

He said "For once I'm not gonna try and sell you anything, I just wanna buy that lovely looking corrado" looking round at the VR parked on the driveway "is it yours?"

She explained it was mine and there was no way I was gonna sell it, and he said "well, I'll pay good money for it" quite insistantly!

Anyway, he left a bit disappointed, checking out the interior (and probably milage like I always do) on his way back down the drive.

....wonder how much he would have offered?!

Storm77 - :lol: Nice one! If he was a salesmen he probably would have offered you £2k for it tho :roll:

:) Very true Dinkus....and I would have said, for 2K you'll only get the Storm badges! :lol: Only jokin, I know these badges are a touchy subject for many!

Storm77, I'd watch it closely tonight and for a while. Invert the story to assessing it!!!

Yeah i'm worried now - it might have been added onto the 'target list' like in Gone in 60 Secs! Nah, they got bigger fish to fry!