Jim

The "what I did to my Corrado today" thread...

Removed the final remnants of the air con system from my G60 and fitted standard stuff back in. Spent a fun morning grovelling around under the dash.

Working on a high level brake light (filler, sand, filler, sand etc).

Resprayed a pair of Lupo wipers ready to go on.

Productive day...

I 'modified' my driver side handle a bit so it wouldn't keep popping out of the door everytime i open it!

I 'modified' my driver side handle a bit so it wouldn't keep popping out of the door everytime i open it!

you sure it wasnt the U shaped white plastic clip that was missing?

ohh ok cool... the white clip was 27p from VW if the metal one doesnt work, but sounds like you got it sorted anyways

Fitted the high level brake light...

got any pics?

is it one of those Halfords universal jobbies?

Stripped all the yellow paint off my headlights and applied two new coats,forgot to get pics though! looks better being a bit darker now :D

spent a couple of hours refitting my speakers and re routing the amp cables. Turned the sub around and now everything sounds peachy and tight again. 8)

well put my carbon fibre scuttle cover in place, just gotta make a couple of supports for the back, but it looks loads better already

I cleaned and waxed mine and tucked it back in the garage. It's done a good 700 miles in the last few weeks while the polo has been having a gearbox swap.

*fitted uprated headlight loom (thanks KUR2Y), should of painted lamp inserts black while i had them out :brickwall:

*fitted sony mep 1gb head unit, 6x4's, 5.25's and tweekers

*cleaned headliner, so much better(still want to change it for black i think tho)

The battery went flat on mine overnight so listened to the alarm chirping away to itself for a few hours :mad2: before the garage came round to jump start it. Then had the battery replaced.

Tomorrow I'll be having the alternator checked out (only had 13V across the battery terminals)