Sign in to follow this  
Storm Warning

Corrado spotting - June 2005

M*** VRG

Was following you on the A350 out by Chippenham in a green Scirocco until I went up the inside of a line a traffic queing at the roundabout by Lackham college.

Both booted it off the roundabout down by melksham.

Nice car fella.

M8 VR* was it a dark coloured VR mate?? I saw it lastnight at No Rice.. he parked with us..

Hello! The M*** VRG was me! I was returning to Bournemouth from a morning trip out to Newport in Wales.

Your green 'rocco looks really clean and really stands out on the road. You weren't hanging about there were ya? heh heh. I was going to slaughter that maxxed Honda Prelude "VR6 stylee" but the bugger turned off

I will be up at Castle Combe circuit on June 26 for the VW Cup, and again on July 23rd for the VAG Track Day if you want to meet up.

Cheers,

John

Saw Majik earlier this evening and had a brief chat with him, must say the Campaign interior looks much better in the flesh so to speak and love the wheels

Cheers mate, your colours grown on me photos dont do it justice.

VR6 in a grey looking colour (difficult to tell 'cos it was under a yellow streetlamp) in a pub carpark in Fallowfield (Manchester) last night

between 10 and 11:30 (the two times I went past....) looked nice...

I was in the same area too on tuesday night, millions of students everywhere!

All around South Yorkshire today with work and saw a Tornado Red G60 on 17" wheels (I think) looking very nice. Reg was G60 A? Anyone?

white k plate in corsham being followed by police! not at speed or with sirens though. he seemed reluctant to beep horn or mae a scene?!

saw 3 today - hove town hall - one driving south down past it and one parkerd up -- nice rims !!!!!

WHO IS THIS LADY FROM SHOREHAM - IMAC VR6 GREEN - SHE IS 80-90YRS OF AGE??/?? - IS THAT LLEAGALLLL - PINT????

J674 MOL?? very nice black g60 with porsche alloys m3 rear lights side skirts, in halfords car park sutton coldfield 2.45 pm, anybody here??

stanbates.... what's up with the !! females driving VR6's aint no surprise... ask Black cat ;)

stanbates.... what's up with the !! females driving VR6's aint no surprise... ask Black cat ;)

Nothing at all, was just stating that is was a female. Youre just so bloody touchy :wink:

Red 16v C.

In Falkirk today 1045 hours.

Guy driving it looked older than me - didnt wave cause (1)doubt if he is on forum and (2) was in pugit 205.

in the last wekk i have seen atleast 10 corrados on my daily drive, clearly summer drivers, the cars are all mint, if only i hadnt driven it in winter!!! boo hoo.

Anyways, green g60, mauve vr6, black g60, black vr6, black 1.8 16v, red 1.8 16v, and more.all on the A3, between battersea and Tolworth, Im in the bordeaux pearl corrado L382 reg, slightly battered!!

Monday 13th june - about 5pm at the Reading round about J11 of the M4, purple vr6 with a blonde girl driving

about 7pm last night, Blue VR6 Storm on 17" wheels in Congleton at the Rood Hill traffic lights... Seen it about a couple of times now with a blonde lady driving it... Also saw a silver VR with the plate "SL 5" in Wilmslow on Monday morning...

Anyone here?

white 16v on h plate outside maternity wing at bedford south wing hospital looked very clean and completely standard.

VR6 passing Temple Meads station at 8.30 this morning. Was a bloke driving!!