CazzaVR

Cazza's Storm- Gone :( ...S3 Has Arrived! :)

Love the VR - I did exact same with the badges - makes it much newer looking. I have pics of your car on my PC from an old RR day at Star.

Nice one! Thanks, Boj :) That's two more for the album ;)

Don't mention it mate - always liked that motor - it's a cracker! :thumb right:

Thanks chaps :)

Must clean it and get some new pics up- especially now I've done a couple of bits.

too hot has probably gone thru as many C's as you Andy

Hey Rodders not True :!: :!: I`m not even into double figures :lol: Yet :!:

CazzaVR, got the P/M mate nice to see the car is still on the road and looking good :)

I don`t remember it being that shiny when I had it :(

I see the Koni`s are still there what about the Lupo wipers :?:

I took all the red badges off when I had it thought they dated it a bit,so nice to see you gone for the silver.

Whats the mileage like now :!: :!: :!:

The caliper paint is nothing to do with me btw,they were red when I got it,but soon painted black :!:

I don`t remember it being that shiny when I had it

Hi mate. All of the car except the roof and tailgate were resprayed around a year ago.

I see the Koni`s are still there what about the Lupo wipers

Loving the Koni's- you don't happen to still have the C-spanners do you? :wink: Lupo's are still on too 8)

I took all the red badges off when I had it thought they dated it a bit,so nice to see you gone for the silver

Yeh, the old badges and the orange tails are the things that date the C badly- changed both now 8)

Whats the mileage like now?

185K! However, it had a full head rebuild a couple of years ago, costing nearly £2K. What was it on when you had it?

The caliper paint is nothing to do with me btw,they were red when I got it,but soon painted black

Yeh, I'll believe you :wink: :lol: You can actually see some red underneath. Need to do them asap cos they're hideous! :pukeright:

Are you still in a C?

blue95, yeh, liking the Recaro's, although I would prefer leather...

CorradoVR6-n.o.s, yeh, lovely colour ;)

Do have some plans:

Sort out the induction- want a pipe to route down through the CC hole, so I can use the existing K & N kit with it- any ideas where I can get one?

Change the Kahns for some 16's (dunno what though!)

New stereo

Rieger gear knob

Carpet mats

Paint calipers black

Stainless exhaust/decat

Also plan to charge it in a couple of years when I've hopefully saved enough ;)

Also plan to charge it in a couple of years when I've hopefully saved enough ;)

...c'mon Andy.........we all know you only keep them months not years :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: Whatever, Kennedy!

Absolutely determined to keep this one now. The only thing I'd swap it for is a better spec VR... I was just kidding myself with the 16v, nice as it was!

:lol: Whatever, Kennedy!

Absolutely determined to keep this one now. The only thing I'd swap it for is a better spec VR... I was just kidding myself with the 16v, nice as it was!

can I just quote you on this one............... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Cazza, quick question about your old valver..

Is the windscreen with the tinted top a VAG item, would you recommend it, any probs with fitting etc etc???

Saw you old car at the south coast meet yesterday, looking good and is in safe hands....

Cazza, quick question about your old valver..

Is the windscreen with the tinted top a VAG item, would you recommend it, any probs with fitting etc etc???

Saw you old car at the south coast meet yesterday, looking good and is in safe hands....

Hi mate, can't remember if it's actually VAG or not, but it's the proper 'original' style one for the C. Pretty sure they are the same as the ones VAG would supply. They gave me the choice of clear or tint. Fitted perfectly, and only cost £60 on the excess 8)

Yeh, really glad Andy bought the 16v- top guy, and I know for sure he'll look after it well. Nothing worse than selling to someone you're not sure will look after the car.

Loving the Koni's- you don't happen to still have the C-spanners do you?

The guy you got it off should have all that stuff,I gave him enough :lol:

Seriuosly he got the C spanners with the car :!:

Afraid the guy I got it off was the second owner after you :( Bought it from his mate, who must have bought it from you. Nevermind!