Kaktus

My Corrado - coilovers fitted! :D

Hi guys.

I'm new to the forum, so I reckoned I should introduce me and my Rado.

Only finished her very recently.

Edited by Kaktus

Never knew VW did such a nice blue, very similar to Subaru Sonic Blue Metallic, have only seen another one in a similar colour to mine up until now, where would you be from as well, see your rado is RHD but don't recognise country from reg. plate ? Have you got anymore plans for her ?

South Africa, also drive on our (the correct) side of the road too. Lovely car - blue looks like Raven Blue but even brighter

Never knew VW did such a nice blue, very similar to Subaru Sonic Blue Metallic, have only seen another one in a similar colour to mine up until now, where would you be from as well, see your rado is RHD but don't recognise country from reg. plate ? Have you got anymore plans for her ?

I'm from South Africa. I bought the car when I was living in the U.K. And then I exported her to here. VW never brought the Corrado to South Africa, so I have one of a few that is in the Country. Maybe ten or so in total in the whole country.

Looks great mate - welcome to the forum

Thanks mate

South Africa, also drive on our (the correct) side of the road too. Lovely car - blue looks like Raven Blue but even brighter

I'm guessing ravennablau is german for raven blue mate? :)

Thanks Guys.

I got a few plans for her. To start off with i am thinking of spending a bit of money on the suspension and brakes first. Thinking of going 280mm at the front with uprated pads all round. Then also a set of coilovers will follow that. And after that i would love to get a mk3 vr6 as a donor for a vr6 transplant. And then a full interior retrim might follow after that, or maybe get some recaros, and retrim the rest of the interior to go with them. Haven't gave the interior that much thought yet. :lol:

Happy Dubbin

Kaktus

It's a lush colour! Liking the pics with the H Coupe- reminds me of Herbie and his girlfriend following each other around :lol:

A few updated pics. I moved house recently, so i drove the Corrado for 1700km and my brother towed my Caddy that distance.

100_2576.jpg

100_2575.jpg

Here i was busy checking the bolts for the a-frame at the first petrol station. :)

100_2577.jpg

This is a rolling shot at 130km/h

100_2587.jpg

This was taken at one of the roadwork holdups.

100_2620.jpg

100_2617.jpg

100_2616.jpg

100_2615.jpg

And this rollling shot was taken at around 110km/h. We drove through a heavy storm just before this was taken.

100_2641.jpg

Happy Dubbin

Hugo